073

"Papa! Look at what I drew!" A 5 year old Elena said, showing her over the top, drunk father a picture she had made of her family. "Tch, useless child. Can't even draw!" He yelled and took a sweep of his vodka. "P-papa? Why have you become to m-mean to me.." Elena asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled, slapping her across the face as she was sent back, landing on the floor. The little Elena held her cheek as she cried more than ever. Junichiro only got even more angry and before Elena knew it. He had thrown his bottle of vodka on the floor right in-front of her, sending sharp glass pieces her way, grazing her arms, legs and a small part of her face.

Elena's eyes widened upon feeling the vodka on the wounds on her legs. "P-papa! It hurts!" Elena screamed as blood came out from the cuts. "You're so fucking worthless! You're 5 years old, but you haven't even got a quirk yet!" Junichiro yelled, standing up wobbly from his chair and put his half done cigarette in between his lips.

"B-but, I'm sure I'll get one soon, papa!" She said, holding her arms in terror. "Being as fucking worthless as you are, I'm not so sure about that." He said, approaching her with the cigarette in between his fingers, twirling it. He bent down towards the crying girl before smirking maniacally. "Do you see an ashtray around here?" He asked, making Elena look at him with slight confusion.

"W-what's th-" was all she managed to say before she screamed in immense pain. Junichiro had pushed the lot cigarette onto her leg, crushing it into her skin. Elena screamed loudly and backed away, tears falling repeatedly.

Junichiro approached her slowly, anger visible in his eyes as his eyes suddenly lit in a red color upon the usage of his quirk.

"Don't back away from your dear father, Elena."

______________________

Elena suddenly woke up, jumping up in her bed as tears fell from her eyes. Elena quickly stood up, her head spinning as she ran to her bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet. Tears welled in her eyes as she threw up. She held her hair on one hand while supporting herself with the other hand on the toilet. As she finally stopped, she began sobbing, leaning against the wall. "W-why can't you just leave me alone?" Elena chanted, slamming her fist on the floor before she stood up. She flushed the toilet before washing her face.

Elena's thoughts went back to the burn she had on her upper thigh. The cigarette burn fortunately being where nobody could see it as clear. Tears spilled from her eyes as she bit her lip in an attempt to silence her sobs. She walked out of her bathroom and quickly walked out of her room, leaving the room unlocked. 'I need to get to Katsuki.' She chanted repeatedly in her head. Her heart was clenching by every minute, feeling as if somebody was strangling her.

She soon reached Katsuki's door, knocking on it repeatedly. "Who the actual fuck is up at three in the fucking mo-" Elena could hear Katsuki's voice behind the door. But as he opened it and saw her crying state, he immediately grabbed her and pulled her in before locking the door. "Fucking hell, what happened?" Katsuki asked her quietly, looking at her. She had tears welling from her eyes as she trembled. When she tried to speak, she only managed to let out a cry before Katsuki shook his head and grabbed her. He pulled her in for a hug, holding her head in a protective manner.

"Can you breathe?" He asked gently, looking at her. She only looked at him for a second before she breathed in, and out. He nodded as she leaned her head against his chest. He noticed when her breathing finally calmed down, and that's when he decided to speak again. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked upon seeing her stained shirt.

"I-I had a dream, again. Or, more like a flashback. When I woke up I felt nauseous and threw up." She explained shortly as Katsuki followed her to his bed. He made her sit down on the bed as he crouched down in front of her, holding her hands in his.