Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

By the time we got back to his house, it was kind of chilly out so we all agreed to watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch?" Rafe asked as we all sat in they're movie movie theater. I know, it's so bad ass.

"I don't know." Topper said while cuddled up to  Sarah with a blanket wrapped around them.

"Well I wanna smoke and watch funny movies while I eat soooo where can I do that at?" I asked Rafe.

"Uhhh, I'll show you." He said.

"Hey while your gone, you should get us snacks." Kelce said as he sat comfortably in a pair of sweats that he made appear out of his back pack.

"We don't have snacks." Sarah said.

"And if we do it's kale chips and gluten free sugar cookies." Rafe rolled his eyes.

"Then go to the store. I'll pay, come on let's go. I decided I don't want to be left with them." He said standing up eyeing Topper and Sarah cringing.

"Coolio, I can smoke in your car right?" I asked Rafe.

"Yea come on." The three of us left the house and drove to Haywards.

"I'm just saying theoretically... weed is the key to happiness and success." I said.

"See I'm not disagreeing with you there, but... if you can't smoke weed all the time, you can't be happy all the time so how is it the key to happiness?" Kelce argued.

"Bro, no one can be happy all the time. That's life. There's good moments and there's bad moments. If there isn't bad moments are you really living life? All I'm saying dude." I said taking another hit of my blunt.

"Damn... that was deep." Kelce said

"For real." Rafe agreed.

"Weed makes you look at life differently. I mean shit some of the most famous and successful, smart humans on this earth or have been of this earth have smoked weed at least once in they're life. And that one time could and did change they're life." I told them passing it back to Kelce.

"Like who?" He asked taking his hits.

"John F. Kennedy, George Washington, the queen of fucking England. Fucking Christopher Columbus smoked weed before he set sail on the Mayflower. And then there's Snoop Dogg and Bob Marley of course. Bob Ross, Seth Rogan, I mean Cheech and Chong's whole career was based on the fact that they smoked hella pot. Even William Shakespeare smoked weed. Look it up." I said getting excited because weed history was my favorite.

"The guy who wrote all those plays and shit?" Rafe asked.

"Yea, I mean these are some of the most famous people in our time now and in history itself. I'm just saying, it gives you a different point of view. I've had the craziest ideas while high and I've always had an amazing time. Like best moments of my life amazing. Core memory amazing. Weed is defiantly not for everyone but for the people that it is for, are happier. If not, they use it to make them numb, which sucks but you make it what you want. That's how life is. Make it what you want. Life isn't easy but you can do whatever you put your mind to as long as your willing to work for it." I said.

"Bro she talks deep shit we gotta keep her around." Kelce said and we all started laughing our asses off.

Soon we pulled into Haywards and hopped out of the car.

"I totally have the munchie right now." I said as Rafe opened the door for me.

"Why thank you darling." I said in accent.