𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Juliet - Cavetown "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Sometimes I act like I know'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 27, 1982

I walk through the school gates and head to the left, sitting on the newly installed swing seat.

I sigh and place my head on my hands, staring at the people walking in and out of school.

I notice someone walking to the field looking confused, it was a boy, a cute boy.

He looked new, so I decided to ask him if he needed any help. I sit up from the bench and walk over to him.

"Hey," I stick my hand out for a handshake "I'm y/n, are you new?"

He looks over at me, he has dirty blonde hair that reaches his ears, his light brown eyes stare at me.

"Yeah- I'm new," he shakes my hand, that was awkward "I'm Zane"

That name, his voice, just makes my heart do flips, in his eyes, it might look like I'm drooling. I hope I'm not. Ew.

"I can show you around?" I offer, he nods. I take his hand and lead him to the office, I quickly realize what I'm doing so I take my hand back "Sorry" I mumble.

"Your all good," he smirks "I sorta liked that" He takes my hand again, I blush.

I lead him to the office and ask for his schedule. The front desk lady gave it to me and I read through it before giving it to him.

"We have first period together" I say, he grins. I walk him to the class and he takes a seat next to me. I smile and he returns it.

Just then, Michael walks him, he eyes us and rolls his eyes. He sits down next to Simon. The hell.

I huff and look back at Zane, he looks cute so concentrated.

I feel the sudden urge to text my friends "Miss, can I go to the restroom please?"

She nods and continues on with the lesson.

I walk to the restroom and sit on a toilet.

I take a dump and then flush the toilet.

-That wasn't necessary-

I start walking back and the bell rings, I hustle to the classroom and hear some commotion.

I peck my head through the door way and See Michael and Zane fighting.

Not really fighting, as Michaels beating the shit out of Zane.

But Zane's landing some punches.

"Back off dude," Michael pushes him, making him fall to the floor "She's mine"

It kinda makes my face frown, thinking of Michael fighting for a girl that isn't me.

Well it could be.