fourty four.

while we were taking a short break from filming, i managed to find gaten sitting alone in the break room. i glanced around making sure taylor wasn't near and wouldn't see me. i slipped into the room and gaten happened to look up from his phone and he paused his chewing from the sandwich he was eating.

" gaten i really need your help. " i said, sitting on the couch next to him.

" yeah? " he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

i placed my elbows onto my knees and sighed heavily. " it's Grace. she says i have until we get back from filming to break up with taylor. "

gatens eyes widened as he sat down his sandwich, turning his body to face me. " so she didn't forget huh. "

i wiped my forehead. " clearly not. i'm not breaking up with her. i can't. that's already out the window. "

gaten shook his head and pointed his finger at me. " yes. smart move. look at you making smart choices for once. "

i rolled my eyes and leaned back into the couch. " shut up. what am i going to do? "

" so she has the videos? or a video? " he asked, resuming eating his lunch.

" a video. " i replied wishing i could sink into the couch and disappear.

" you think she has one copy or- "

" Grace isn't that smart. she most definitely has only one copy on her phone. probably stored with all the other shit she has of taylor because she's weird and obsessive. " i spoke, all in one breath.

gaten sat quietly for a few seconds before speaking up. " what if you trick her. "

" trick her? how? " i questioned.

" make Grace think you broke up with taylor, be friendly with her and try to get a sneak at her phone when she puts it down or something. " gaten suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

" okay.. suppose i do that, how exactly do i convince Grace i broke it off with taylor? " i asked, looking at him.

" we could fake a conversation— "

gatens sentence was cut short right as millie walked into the room. we both looked at her and she looked back at us.

" we've been looking for you guys everywhere. " she said, her arms crossed. " let's go. "

***

8:36pm. as we walked into the house, we dropped our things by the front door and entered the living room.

plopping myself on the couch, i covered my eyes with my arms and rested them but it wasn't long before the peace was interrupted.

" finn i don't know why your laying down like it's not still your birthday. " gaten spoke, tapping my arms.

" we've been filming since ten this morning gaten, i'm exhausted. " i replied, groaning.

" no one cares finn, go shower and be back here in an hour. " sadie added, a small smile on her face.

i rolled my eyes and sat up right as joe put on some music. i began walking up the stairs and into the room right as taylor walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.