Chapter ( Naira lifestyle -2)

So the story start with Naira coming out from washroom.

She take her important files and her belongings.

She walk out from her room and goes toward right side of Mansion.

There we can see a room . A mysterious room . She stood infront of it and open the door which was locked . But there is something interesting not only one locker but The room is Locked with Three Most secured lockers .

She opened the lock and walk inside. There is many photos of A man . A handsome and gorgeous man in room everywhere only his photos is there .

She stood infront of the picture. And caress the photo with so much love ❤ and care in her eyes .

Naira whisper slowly( softly )- baby
( after a pause ) I miss you alot meri jaan but now the wait is over . Mujhe tumse koi dur nahi kar sakta aur dekho Maine tumhe dundh hi Liya aur bahut jald tum mere pass Hoge.
( smirking) and get ready My in - laws you all are going to pay for all your deeds .

She walk out and lock the room and goes downstairs. The maid come towards her .

Maid said ( bowing her head down ) - Mam breakfast is ready

Naira said ( sternly)- I am not hungry you can do your other work .

Maid left with that and Naira walk out from Mansion.

Total 68 gaurds are there to take care of the Mansion .

Naira walk out and goes towards the car the driver open the car door for her she sit inside .

Naira said to driver ( rudely )- start

The driver start the car.

After half and hour they reach

After half and hour they reach .

The Xavier's Groupon and perficient Companies.