Vingt-Cinq

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT - this chapter will contain (mild) sexual content. Skip chapter in case you feel uncomfortable. This is purely fiction and not supposed to be taken educational.

      "And for your starter, we are serving a small portion of ayam percik, which is roasted chicken marinated in various spices with a side salad," the stewardess said after she put all the plates down. "This is only the starter? Honey, are you trying to get me fat?" Isa joked, looking at all the wonderful food that was made for then. The stewardesses giggled before they went down to the galley again, where the cook was continuing to make more delicious plates for them. "This is amazing," Sara commented after trying the first bite of the Malaysian dish. Charles hummed in agreement. The yacht gently swayed from left to right on the calm sea, it was currently anchored just outside the island Pulau Timun. The yacht had been on its voyage there during the night. The location was just as stunning as the one they were two days ago. Carlos took a picture of his girlfriend meanwhile, making Sara smile. Charles looked over at his wife, who was wearing this gorgeous black dress that left a part of her body bare.

Her hair was up in a ponytail, the skirt of her dress exposing her right leg. Her wedding ring sparkled on her hand under the lights of the yacht and the candles on the table. Charles leans back in his chair, already done with the starter of their dinner. His hand reaches out to twirl her ponytail between his fingers. Sara let her head fall back, smiling at him as he leaned over to kiss her cheek. Their glasses of wine were refilled, meanwhile, the empty plates taken away. There was a fresh breeze moving over the deck, making her feel a little rosy. They had been in the water all day, entertained by the watertoys, the card games they were playing, the crew who made amazing snacks and drinks for them. Tomorrow is the last day of the year, and they were going to celebrate New Year's on the yacht. The main course was served, which was another delicious Malaysian meal. While they felt stuffed after the two dishes they already had, they just had to try another desert from the great chef they had aboard.

Charles' had rested on Sara's thigh, his fingertips mindlessly drawing patterns on her skin. There was no sexual tension between them, but rather something else, he couldn't put his finger on what it was. She looked over at him with a smile, her hand affectionately gliding up his arm. The two couples agreed on getting a last drink before they agreed to get down to the cabins. It was late anyway, and as they were going to be having lunch on the island tomorrow, they wanted to get some decent sleep in. The stewardesses cleared the tables and Charles told them at what time they expected to be up tomorrow morning. Carlos and Isa went to their cabin ahead of them, and so did Sara. "We hope the dinner was everything according to your wishes, sir," the stewardess said. "For sure, everything is perfect," Charles smiled at them. They asked some more about breakfast tomorrow morning, and then he headed down as well. Charles opened the door, his eyes falling onto Sara, seated on the bed, right away. She leaned back on her palms, stretching out her lingerie clad body.

He let his hues wander over her as he closed the door behind him. Sara looked back at him, awaiting his reaction. A soft scoff leaves his mouth as he takes in the blue and white silk with lace edges that looked so gorgeous on her. "Mon coeur..." he started, shaking his head. "I swear you're unreal," Charles said, watching as she moved to sit up on her knees. "Let me pinch you, and you know you're not dreaming," she replied, moving her hands to the buttons of his shirt on his chest. Charles' hand cupped her face, his thumb moving over her cheek. He leaned down to kiss her, the firmness and passion of it causing her heart to make a jump. "I love you," Charles sudden spoke, making her look up at him. He kissed her again. "I love you too," Sara said, and they both seemed to understand the sphere that was between them all night already, because she felt more than ready to give in and commit even more to this relationship than they already agreed on. Their lips connected once more, his tongue brushing into her mouth as soon as he had the chance.