|| 42 ||

Art- @iramiikaiiri on Twitter
A/N: An announcement:

BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER PLZZZZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZZZZZZZZZZZZ READDDDDD!!!

PLZ

I know I've postponed chapters but, I hope that didn't keep you guys from coming back to check in... maybe?

Yes. This is the last chapter this far of this story, and I'm very proud I actually made it to my second story.

I've been studying which made it difficult to post more chapters. If it helps, I could try to create a Twitter or Insta account to try to keep you guys updated on the progress than over these chapters. Or I can try the conversations section of my profile.

Plz enjoy. :,)

— Final Chapter —

Albedo used the hand that was still holding
Y/n's, bringing it up to his face, did he sigh in relief and bringing the hand to his forehead. He for sure knew he felt like he cleared the impossible of the impossible level of a domain or something.

He couldn't put to words of how euphoric he was feeling and emitting in his head at the moment. This light hearted ness he felt, and the relief of a large weight off of him made him more enjoyable of every single moment.

"That had me very nervous..." he admitted.

"You? Nervous? That's cute." She gave an amused and entertained kind of laugh.

Albedo hadn't found it funny of how she replied to his statement. But didn't take it to heart, as he just elbowed her sides.

They had finally heard the others voices. They felt like their little, "cocoon of confession" was finally taken down and unraveled the world around them that was happening.

"And then what happened?" Teucer's excited voice had pierced through.

"Good question young lad." Kaeya said, as if he was some old man telling stories. "I had defeated the 'dark knight villain' in its feat of his own ashes. And there, I had protected Mondstadt from the 'true evil.'"

Diluc had a very dissatisfied look on his face, a very sour look perhaps as he heard Kaeya's story. And the story was harshly related and hinted at to the red flamed hero.

"Oh please, stop taunting them with your lies. There's no way you would have defeated him." Diluc rolled his eyes, "that 'Dark knight hero isn't as weak as you."

"Big bro, no. It's villain. And no I'm not weak." Kaeya argued back.

"Don't lie to yourself."

"You're lying to yourself."

"You know what else is a lie?"

"Y—"

"Alright!" Y/n tackled Kaeya, who just so happened to be sitting in front of Diluc, taking his brother down at the same time. "You keep your mouths shut." She whispered, whilst Albedo had promptly lifted her off of the men making her stand on her feet.

"We don't tackle people." Albedo said, and turned his head to the kids. "Not at home."

"Okay." Of course, these kids were more capable of being much more mature than the people who should be the ones to be the most mature. But we don't talk about that.

"This is getting way too out of hand." Tonia mumbled, ashamed of the adults on her end.

"And off topic." Anthon continued, but he wasn't as concerned as Tonia was. He wiped Teucer's mouth which he had a white mustache from the milk.