43: Talks

8/17/22

Kina: IDIOT!!! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!

Akira: What I was-

Kina: EXCUSES!!

Aiya: Do you really think I wouldn't let you go?

Akira: That's not it, I would have to leave you two.

Kina: So what!? I can stay at Raiha's house if Mom's not home!

Akira: What about-

Aiya: Akira, look at me.

Both kids relax and turn their heads.

Aiya: I will never make you do anything, I hope you know that.

Akira: Y-Yeah, I know that.

Aiya: I was so happy that you said you wanted to be a Doctor, it's a parents dream to see their children succeed and become strong adults that can live on their own. However, I do not whatsoever like the reasoning you want to be a Doctor. I'm happy you're thinking of us, but you have to do something that will make you happy, not us.

Akira: But Mom-

Aiya: "Helping you will make me happy!" I don't want to hear it. I want you to think long and hard about your decision, and know that no matter which you choice, I will be so, so proud of you.

***

Akira: And after that my sister was yelling at me and crap.

Miku: It's nice to know your family will support you.

Akira: Yeah I guess.

The two were walking down the street. They ran into each other from different locations.

Akira: I kinda knew they would, but it's nice to hear it.

Miku: Akira, I hope you know, I really want you to do the same. I really don't want to see you leave, but, I know you've spent countless hours working just for this one reason, and I want to see you make it. I envy your hard work.

Akira: You girls have done a lot too. Hard to believe you all are the same girls I met that one day. I've seen you work so hard and I really am happy I decided to stick around to help you.

Miku: T-Thank you. I know my sisters will say stuff, either to go or to stay, but please do what you need to do.

Akira: Thanks I will.

Miku: I . . .  I don't talk much. I know, but . . . if you need anything, I'm here ok?

Akira: Ahh, sure. I'll call if something comes up.

Miku Thinking: I didn't mean it like that.

***

Akira sat down opening a book. Now that the exams are done, he can start to relax. Thankfully the teachers will be going more easy on the students, which for Akira means that he will have almost no work to do.

Yotsuba: What ya reading?

Akira: Some random book I found. Just started actually.

Yotsuba: Hehe, sorry, but can we talk real quick?

Akira: Sure, what's up?

Yotsuba: Not in here, someone will hear us.

Akira: Well how was I suppose to know it was a secret.

.

.

.

Akira: So what's up?