fourty

fourty, everybody talks

ELSIEVERONA just posted a story!

caption: post met gala brunch with the girls, conan and timmy t!

tagged: TCHALAMET, HAILEYBIEBER, MADISONBEER, BILLIEEILISH, CONANGRAY, EMMACHAMBERLAIN, OLIVIARODRIGO

IS MARVEL ACTRESS ELSIE VERONA SHOWCASING HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ELVIS CO-STAR AUSTIN BUTLER?

By People Magazine

Yesterday marked the 73rd annual Met Gala and the biggest names in Hollywood stepped out to flaunt their outfits of the night.

Celebrities such as Billie Eilish and Jacqueline Verona rocked the red carpet with their rendition of this years theme while the appearance of Elsie Verona and Austin Butler shocked the entire world.

Elsie Verona attended the Gala with her mother Kaira Verona for Verona while Butler attended the Gala with Versace.

Verona wore a stunning red dress inspired by Marilyn Monroe's dress in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

Elsie was seen doing an interview for Vogue with Emma Chamberlain when Austin Butler briefly interrupted the interview and pressed a kiss to her temple.

The young actress had excitedly pulled him into her arms with a smile on her face.

Sources say the two hardly split from each other the entire night and if they did, it was for a brief amount of time.

Throughout the night, the pair were seen being extremely close and Butler was seen giving Verona multiple temple kisses throughout the night.

Fans went absolutely ballistic once Verona had posted a photo of the two from the night.

Fans of the couple praised the two, claiming that they perfectly match the other and that they are a match made in heaven.

Of course, with love comes hate. Many of Luke Hemmings fans are upset with Verona, claiming she led Luke on just to pursue a relationship with Butler instead.

Others are claiming that Butler was perfectly happy with Vanessa Hudgens and that he should rekindle is whirlwind romance with the actress.

But despite the negative feedback, many are loving the new couple and claiming the two to be Hollywood's next big couple, fighting with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds's for the number one spot.

Rumors of the twos romance ignited once Elsie dedicated a birthday post to Butler, using the words 'My Elvis' and 'Your Priscilla'.

Referencing how the two played love interests in the movie biopic Elvis.

Is Elsie Verona finally moving on from ex boyfriend Luke Hemmings or is she enjoying the single life?

BELLA'S CORNER

yeah, uh, this is a filler if you can't tell

the real show stopper will be next chapter

sadly, luke will be involved

elsie is gonna go through it next chapter hehe