I Do That

♡︎

           ♫︎𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚          𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕            𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑮𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖♫︎

         𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
            𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑮𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖♫︎

𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘!!

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

Today we are leaving for 'THE CAMPING!!', i'm soo excited!!, right now we are getting ready to leave, jimin oppa is literally taking the whole house with him there, whenever i tell him that things are too much he shushes me, we are literally going there for three or two days, old man said we are going to make eomma jealous, he is unbelievable, i sighed, when i forcefully pushed the things inside the suitcase.

Not forgetting to pack my school dress, taehyun and felix are going to wear there, they said they have a plan, and i'm with them, i was lost in my thoughts, when i was suddenly pinned on the wall, my breath hitched.

From where the hell he got these things to wear??, and his hair cut??, hello sir who are you?, what's up with that pouty expression, i can't understand if he is looking hot or cute?, HE IS SOO HANDSOME!!, i screamed internally, "everyone already l...

From where the hell he got these things to wear??, and his hair cut??, hello sir who are you?, what's up with that pouty expression, i can't understand if he is looking hot or cute?, HE IS SOO HANDSOME!!, i screamed internally, "everyone already left, only you me and grandpa are left, and i'm the one driving"He informed, i nodded, gulping, i'm suddenly soo nervous, i bit my lower.

"Stop doing that baby, or else we won't be able to leave then"He whispered into my ear, i aggressive nodded my head, stopping biting, "are you ready?"Thank god it's grandpa, i sighed, pushing him away, he groaned, "YESS!!"I yelled, he spared me a one last glance, tugging his hands into his pocket, whistling, i shooked my head in disbelief, getting ready to leave.

Three of us sat up inside the car, old man is driving, he look soo hot, and grandpa is on the passenger seat, old man is sparing me glances from the front mirror, when i caught him staring, he winked, i looked away from him, gulping, but my head hitted the window, i rubbed it, old man groaned, "are you okay?"Old man asked, keeping professional acting infront of grandpa, i looked at him through the front mirror, i nodded my head, still rubbing it, it hitted suddenly, that my whole head is spinning.

He blew through the mirror, still driving, i smiled, HE IS SOO CUTE!!, minutes passed and he was still doing it, i indicated him that i'm okay and he stopped, the place was not far away from the house, we reached there, we stepped out of the car, jimin oppa and others are already here and are working, building the tent, i pushed old man forward, "go and help them"I ordered, he gave a me a flying kiss, before walking to them, there are some chairs, i sat there with appa, grandpa and seokjin oppa.

Felix is scolding jungkook again and again, their faces are woth of watching, my eyes stopped at old man, he is holding up a rope, panting heavily, why they made him work soo much??, i grabbed the water bottle, rushing to him, extending the water bottle to his mouth, he drank it, staring me, i pulled out the handkerchief, wiping his sweat away, kissing his both cheeks,"FIGHTING!!"I yelled, rushing back to the chairs, it took them more then two hours and finally the tents were ready, it's already dark.

Yoongi oppa announced that it's the time for the bonfire, and he did all of the work by himself, i sat up beside old man, infront of the bonfire, he grabbed a blanket, tugging us into the blanket, i passed him a smile, patting his back playfully, he did smiled back, UGGGGHHHHHHH his boxy smile, ain't nothing in this world is more beautiful then this smile, seokjin oppa and appa are the one to prepare the barbeque, we all are sitting up infront watching them preparing, old man stood to help, but i tightly gripped on his wrist.

No, i won't let him to go near the fire, he sighed, sitting up back, minutes passed and the dinner was ready, appa served us, i giggled, turning to him, showing him my heart shaped beef, he gasped, showing me his one, it's also heart shaped, we both chuckled, "wow!"He mumbled, under the moonlight, his eyes glistened, i don't want this moment to end!!!, "let's play truth or dare"Jimin oppa announced, "let's start from the eldest"Said jimin oppa, "truth or dare?"Jimin oppa asked grandpa.

"Truth"Grandpa replied, "how was your first kiss?"Jimin oppa asked, we all turned to grandpa, felix and jungkook wiggled their eyebrows at grandpa, i giggled they look soo funny,"it was my wedding day"Grandpa replied, looking away, "details!"Jimin oppa ordered, jimin oppa won't let him to go today, "i always stocked her in my school days, because i knew it from the start that she is my fiance, and finally we got married to each other"Grandpa replied, jimin oppa clapped,  we all did the same, cheering, giving grandpa a high five.

He continued asking questions from everyone, now it's old man's turn, all of them chosed truth, "truth or dare?"Jimin oppa asked, "dare"Old man replied, everyone gasped.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Okay then, i dare you to make y/n drink three glasses of soju"IS THIS MAN OUT OF HIS MIND???, I THOUGHT HE WILL GIVE SOME KISSING HER DARE BUT--, alcohol is injuries for health, i won't let small kid to do it, i shooked my head, "I WILL DRINK!!"Small kid yelled, grabbing the glass, and drinking it one go, i stopped her from drinking another one, "it's only three, nothing will happen"She said.

Drinking another glass in one go, i sighed, she drank third one, and when she kept the glass down, she blinked her eyes, "okay, so the dare is complete!"Jimin announced, grinning, i will kick his ass once we will go back, this park jimin!!, hours passed, the game ended, one by one, everyone left to their tents, i looked at her, she is having a hard time on opening up her eyes, i lifted her up in my arms, making my way to our tent.

She whinned, "IT'S SOO COLD!!"She yelled, hugging me, resting her head on my chest, i tugged ourselves inside the blanket, "I LOVE OLD MAN SOO MUCH!!, but eomma is not letting me to go to him, but i don't care about her now, i had enough of her, after all old man is my second love"she said, my eyes widened, SECOND?, "then who is your first love?"I asked, she mumbled some gibberish, "gong yoo, you know when he died in train to busan, i cried the whole night for him, hashtag justice for seok woo"She replied.

She sniffed out, snuggling into my chest, i made a done face, i was serious for some seconds, "don't worry it was just a crush but that disappeared in squid game, he turned out to be villain, but old man!!, my old man is something else, very precious to me, you know how much precious?"She asked, "how much?"I asked back, "more then life"She replied, the way she whispered sent ghoosebumps to my body, "you know that old man is everything to me, he takes care of me like a father, he scolds me like a mother, he loves me like a husband, he fights with me like a sibling, and also he is same age as my grandpa!"She said.

That was expected, "I LOBE YOU OLD MAN!!"She yelled, kissing my cheeks, i smiled, "now sleep okay"I ordered, she hummed, "but who are you?"She asked, "i'm old man's bird, i'm here to help you!"I replied, she hummed, "but where is old man, and why you smell like him?"She asked again, "because i used his gucci perfume"I replied, she chuckled, "he doesn't let anyone to touch his gucci perfume"She said, i hummed, "but he gave me his, because he loves me more then you"I replied.

"No, he loves me more!!"She said, with a pout, "you know sometimes he makes me feel like he loves me more then himself, but it's impossible?, how can someone love other person more then them, namjoon oppa will kill him if he found it"She mumbled, i hummed nodding my head.

But little did she knows i do that.

*Just Talking*

Jungkook: why do people breath?

Yoongi: because they don't wanna die?