003; DD OSAMA

.IMAGINES.

IN WHICH
David's daughter accidentally learns some new words from him and her uncles, as well as some more..

David ReyesSeventeen Years Old

David Reyes
Seventeen Years Old

____

Naiomi ReyesFour Years Old

Naiomi Reyes
Four Years Old

♧♧♧♧

AS HE EXITED the mall, David looked at one of his close friends Elijah, concerned about the way he was acting. "Yo is you good e?" during the time they had all spent at the mall he had been completely spaced out.

"You was like zoned out the entire time we was in there, I'm surprised you even brought stuff" Elijah was confused with David's use of past tense. "What do you mean 'was.. didn't we just get here?" 

David shook his head at his friends words. "E we got here at twelve... It's three o'clock" Elijah double checked the time on his phone surprised at how fast time had gone by. "Oh Shit" his eyes widened once he saw the time for himself.

Unknown to them, Davids daughter Naomi was listening to their full conversation. "Shit.." David stopped in his tracks hearing the word leave her mouth. He smacked Elijah upside his head seeing him wince in pain.

"Damn.. Edot I wouldn't go for that for real" Ethan shook his head and laughed at them from behind. David crouched down to her level, looking her directly in her face. "Don't say that.. fuck- I mean" David wiped his hand over his face, frustrated about his slip up.

He was doing so good at not cursing around her, but he fucked up at the end. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Naiomi repeated after her father, a big smile on her face. "Naomi don't say that" he repeated closing his eyes. "Shit, fuck, shit"