Chp 63 (His Bold wife)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

They reached home and shehnaaz is resting on bed. He is gazing her beautiful wife with profound love in his eyes. His body is numb seeing the stiches in her whole body. The mere thought of something happened to her is shaking him to the core.

"Sidharth...." She mummer in slow voice seeing him crying silently.

"Idhar aao..." She said opening her arms. He cried like a baby and hug her tightly.

"Aapko kya hua hai hmm..? " She asked ruffling his hair.

He doesn't respond anything just snuggle himself more on her.

"Mera bacha." She mummer making him smile.

"Main kitna Darr Gaya tha ..." He finally spoke.

"Par main thik hu... sidharth" she said understanding his fear.

"Abb se main ek minute tumhe akela nhi chorunga, and Dr. Ne bola hai you are weak and moreover you're giving birth to two child, toh abb aur jayda dhyan rakhna padega .." said sidharth breaking the hug and wiping his tears.

She smile seeing the depth of his love. She is sure no one can love her like her sidharth does. She kissed his forehead softly Making him smile wholeheartedly and giving him assurance that she is with him till her last breath.

 She kissed his forehead softly Making him smile wholeheartedly and giving him assurance that she is with him till her last breath

"Ha baba...par aapne kuch khaya..?" asked Sana as she knows the answer but still.

He doesn't said anything and bow down his head like obedient kid. Just then a servant entered in room holding trolley. He hold the bowl and take the spoon to make her eat.

"Sidharth, yeh khichdi nhi... please." Said sana seeing the bowl.

"Abhi next one week yahi khaana hai, mujhe bhi bhukh lagi hai.." said sidharth showing his puppy eyes.

Without saying anything he make her eat and then the next spoon he eat himself.

"Sidharth, aap yeh kyun khaa rahe ho.." asked Sana.

"Abb se main bhi yahi khaunga.." said sidharth making her smile.

He is eating that khichdi just to make her eat. They finsihed the bowl by laughing and giggling with each other.

"Now sleep..." He said cleaning her face.

"Aur aap..? " She asked laying down in bed.

"Main couch par soo jaunga.." he said kissing her forehead.

"Aapki aakhein dekhi hai, aap do Deen se soye nhi ho thik se ..come here..." She said as she knows he will be not able to sleep without her.

"But...he is going to say something but she glare him which make him smile.