55.

Y/N

I finally made it back to the hideout and walked in quietly. I was about to go straight to my room but I heard John clear his throat. I just turned around and looked at him.. "I went out to eat and lost track of time" I lied in fact I was actually starving due to not eating at all. "Mhm" he said walking up to me as I just watched him. "I'm tired" I lied wanting to be alone right now because I had a lot on my plate and a lot of things was running through my head.

I remembered the name "Bucky" but didn't exactly remember who he was and it bothered me because why does he know so much about Me but I didn't know him besides the things Val and John wanted me to know.

John just looked me in my eyes and moved my hair from over my shoulder leaning into me to kiss my lips. I just looked down "what's wrong?" He questioned. "What's my favorite color?" I asked him. "Yellow and green right?" He asked me as I just stepped back from him and looked at him weird. "What?" He questioned. Bucky told me exactly what my favorite colors were and John questioned it.

"You alright?" He asked as I nodded then placed a fake smile on my lips. I then felt him kiss my cheek slowly going down to my neck. I just stood there feeling his kisses but didn't feel no way about it. "I'm going to get in the shower" I said with a small smile. "When you're finished you want to talk?" He asked as I just shook my head. "I'm fine, I've been up since like seven this morning so I'm tired" I assured before going to get in the shower.

I stood there for a couple of minutes thinking about the things that's been going on for the past couple of days and I was honestly up in the sit on who I needed to trust and believe. After about fifteen minutes of being in the shower. I got out got dried myself off and placed some lotion on my body before getting dressed in some night clothes.

I went out the bathroom to my room placing my dirty clothes in the hamper

I went out the bathroom to my room placing my dirty clothes in the hamper. There was then a sought knock at my door as I turned and seen John standing there against the door frame of my door. "Hey" I greeted "hey you sure you're alright?" He questioned. "Yeah I'm just tired" I lied as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I wanted to talk to you about us" He said as I looked at him. "What about us?" I questioned trying to tread lightly because I honestly didn't trust John because he gave off the vibe that once he doesn't get his way he'll give you hell or make you do something you don't want to do. "We don't ever really take about being with each other" he brought up as I stood there kind of stuck. "Well we're just partners I've never looked at you like that" I honestly admitted.

"A kiss is one thing but a relationship?" I asked "let me just show you" he started off. "John I don't know-" I started off but he cut me off. "Let me just show you" he said walking up to me and looking me in my eyes. He then swiftly picked me up and laid me on the bed as he kissed my neck. I honestly felt nothing and wasn't even turned on in the slightest. This was a guy I spent almost every day and every second with and still no connection.

He kissed down my chest as I just laid there thinking about Bucky. He grabbed the hem of my leggings as I immediately stopped him. "John I don't know about this" I admitted because I wasn't okay with what was going on I just wanted to be left alone. "Just lay back and relax" he said soothingly as I just laid there feeling him pull my leggings down and attach his mouth to my clit.

I immediately sat up some "okay" I started off pushing his head away. "It doesn't feel right" I finally expressed. "What's doesn't feel right Y/N?" He asked with a sigh as I just fixed myself. "All of this with you it doesn't feel like it's right" I admitted. "Like it isn't the right guy or what?!" He questioned. "Yes" I honestly said. "I don't think you're the right guy" I said as he just looked at me. "So who is?" He questioned "I don't know" I lied.

"Whatever nobody wants a broken woman anyway" He simply said walking out of the room as I just got up and closed the room door behind him then locked it. I turned the lights out then went to go lay back in the bed. I just laid there staring out into the darkness still thinking about Bucky. After about an hour I then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bucky

It was around 3 in the morning as I was still up thinking about Y/N. She remembers something but she was scared and doesn't want to admit it. I was listening to a playlist lowly she made on my phone the year before she passed. It was something I listened too when away from her at night and once I thought she passed I listened to it everyday since then. While I was listening to that I was on the computer trying to do research about the woman named Val but couldn't find a thing.

I just placed my hand on my face and rubbed my hand through my hair. There was then a knock on the front door as I looked at the time confused reading 3:46 AM. I immediately grabbed my gun placing it behind my back and going up to the door. There was another faint knock as I slightly opened it peeking out seeing Y/N in a hoodie along with a bag in her hands.

I immediately opened the door further. "Can I stay with you? I'll tell you anything you need to know" she admitted looking at me in all seriousness. I let her in then looked both ways down the street before walking back in and closing the door behind me.

"Are you okay?!" I asked locking the door and turning to look at Y/N. "I wanted to talk to you" She admitted as I just looked at her. "What do you want to know?" I questioned. "I want to know everything" she said as I crossed my arms. "Are you going to runaway again or actually listen this time?" I asked as she just looked down. "If you see I'm here-" she started off as I spoke up. "You could be trying to set Sam and I up" I admitted. "Sam?" She asked looking up at me. "Yeah, sam" I started off "you and sam worked in the air force with each other when you two were younger." I explained as I was going to reach for her duffle bag as she immediately stepped back without hesitation.

"I just wanted to carry your duffle bag to your room that's it" I assured as she slowly handed it to me. "Come with me , I just want to show you to your room" I assured as she nodded and followed me to one of the spare rooms Zemo had. I opened the door and turned on the light for her. She was then hesitant to walk in.

"I think I'll be more comfortable on the couch" she suggested. "You have a whole room to yourself" I brought up "I said I'll be okay on the couch" She said a little more snappy as I placed my hand up showing her to the couch. "The bathrooms over there, my room is there and Sam is over there" I said pointing to the rooms and setting her duffle bag down on the floor near the couches. "You want to talk now?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered sitting on the couch.

"Can I sit right here?" I asked referring to the spot next to her as she nodded. I sat next to her as she looked over at me. "Her name is Valentina Allegra de Fontaine I know she wants to create this team sort of like the Avengers and she wants you apart of it" She admitted as I just looked at her. "So she used You to get to me" I simply said to myself then placed my hand over my face. "What?" Y/N asked. "Val is the women that was at the cemetery who came to see your grave." I added as everything started making sense.

"Sam" I started off as Y/N stopped me "no" she blurted out. I just looked over at her. "They're going to be after me" she said with tears threatening to come out. "No they're not" I assured as tears fell from her eyes. "Yes they will, you cannot tell anyone especially if the power broker finds out" she said as I looked at her crazy.

"The power broker?, I thought she was dead?" I questioned