Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration

Dear lord there's 50 of these chapters. This is what happens when you read so many stories and fanfics and have your mind race with ideas of a story of your own. Gotta say, been having a blast writing these and I gotta thank you guys for taking the time to read these. Most of these chapters are written during moments of incredibly high levels of ADHD. I then calm down hours later, proofread and go "how did I write all of this", fix it, then publish it. Hate my brain sometimes. Anyways, might as well celebrate with more heat influenced goodness. Thanks everyone!

Yin POV, the next day:

Well. I didn't spend a lot of time doing much in this fused body. Once the fight in the Perfect Timeline was done I just had to wait...though my only concern now is Blake.

She's currently in my dorm room staring at me from the desk in the corner. Rose saw Blake this morning and sniffed the air, smelling her pheromones. She knew what it was an immediately left the room, not wanting to be apart of whatever was about to happen. Summer understood too and left. As Bella went to leave, she turned and stuck her tongue out and laughed at me before closing the door.

Blake: "5...more...minutes...is that right...?"

I nod nervously as I notice my skin start to crack like glass and have a white glow seep out of them. Is this how a fusion ends? My body bursts and the other two come back out? I hope it doesn't hurt.

Yin: "Blake. I'm saying this for Yang. Don't hurt him please. I know you can get very crazy while in heat and even if you didn't hurt him last time...just don't okay?"

Blake: "Heh. While I may be a sex crazed pervert while in heat, I will do everything in my power to not harm him. If I do, I will stop everything and go into aftercare. He may be my mate right now but he's still my boyfriend, my baby boy."

Heh...baby boy. I always thought you'd be the submissive one Blake. Shows what I know about you. I'm glad Eren found someone...was worried for awhile that he'd be screwed in that department.

After a couple more minutes, my skin starts to crack more and more. My body glows white as more and more of it cracks, even pieces fall down and shatter like glass.

Blake: "Woah! Are you okay?!"

I look down at my hands and smile. I look up at Blake and meet her gaze. I guess this is the end for now.

Yin: "Guess I gotta go now Blakey. It...it was nice to meet you all like this."
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Yin's body glows completely white and a giant crack is heard. The entire room is engulfed in this white light. The light fades and laying on the ground is Eren and Yang, still in their outfits from before they fused.

Blake: "Eren! Yang!"

She runs up to Yang first, knowing that if she touched Eren she would lose control.

Yang: "M-Mmmm...."

Her eyes slowly open and meet Blakes.

Yang: "H-Hey there Blake. Missed ya..."

Blake: "Are you okay?! Does anything hurt?!"

Yang: "No no...I'm fine..."

She slowly raises herself up as Eren slowly opens his eyes, laying on his stomach. She crawls over to him and shakes his shoulder.

Yang: "Hey little bro..."

Eren slowly rolls over and looks up at Yang.

Eren: "Hey...woah...I have a body I'm in control of again."

Yang laughs and helps her brother up. Both their legs are a little wobbly so Blake helps them both stand straight.

Yang: "So. Yin. That was an unforgettable experience. Would you be down to try that again Eren? As weird as it was for both us to fuse into a being like that...it makes you power drunk a bit."