✾_68. WanLi Zhou

"Let's go." The headmaster waved his hand.

Jiang Hai picked up his little junior sister, nodded slightly to Xianjun Guangling and followed Lin Qingya to the Wanli Boat of the Vientiane Sect.

This is an extremely luxurious and beautiful flying boat, with a halo of jewels and it is very huge and open, as if flying in a pavilion in the sky.

Everyone flew on the flying boat, and the Wanlizhou quickly rose into the high-altitude clouds, roaming in the endless sea of ​​clouds, the golden spiritual light shone and the Vientiane Sect was left behind in a blink of an eye.

Zhizhi is a sensible cub, because it is a business, so she doesn't cry, she is obediently held by her senior brother on the side of the flying boat, clinging to the edge of the flying boat and looking at the direction of the Vientiane Sect.

It was as if she could see her father in this way.

Due to the restrictions on the flying boat, the howling and cold wind could not blow in. Lin Qingya saw her little one being hugged by Jiang Hai and lying on the edge of the flying boat, looking at the place where Immortal Guangling was. When he left the sect last time, Tian Tianwo was on the edge of the mountain, looking like a father stone.

In the end, he felt sorry for Zhizhi, walked over and said softly, "Master will come to join us in a few days." 

Guangling Xianjun didn't need to join in the fun of the trial. However, Lin Qingya was quite surprised that he would agree to Zhizhi to join her.

It's like Zhizhi can't bear her father.

Her father is now reluctant to be separated from her for too long.

The relationship between the father and daughter is so good, Lin Qingya is very pleased.

"I know. Just...I don't want to cause trouble to the brothers and sisters." 

Although it was sad to leave Daddy, the fox cub didn't want to make everyone nervous and dejected because of her. 

After all, everyone is happy to be able to go to the secret realm to practice. Because if you are lucky in that secret realm, you can get a lot of opportunities for cultivation.

And what you get in the secret realm, the sects don't take anything... Of course, the so-called secret realm trial, naturally, in addition to the personal gains, there is also a list of sects outside.

For example, the number of monsters killed in the secret realm and how many spirit grasses are obtained in the secret realm, or... encountering monks from other sects in the secret realm and winning the battle, this will all be in the secret realm. In addition, it has gathered into a huge list of various lists.

On this list, according to the ranking, each sect can get some spiritual resources produced by the regions derived from the secret realm.

This kind of competition for resources not only shows the sects in the junior generation, but also the competition in the future ranking of the sects, but also outside the secret realm, the turbulent battle between the strong sects disciples.

Lin Qingya is a half-step Mahayana, with a high level of cultivation and is good at fighting.

Because both the disciple and the sect are beneficial,  the ranking of the sect can also allow him to obtain merits in the sect and the fellow sects who come here are happy.

So it didn't take long for Zhizhi to look happy.

She also worked hard to eat the spirit fruit.

Can't be skinny anymore.

In case of thinning, her father come back and found that, he will be distressed.

The fox cub nibbled the spirit fruit confidently.

This 10,000-mile boat travels extremely fast, almost 10,000 miles a day, but the world of cultivation is so vast that the secret realm cannot be reached within a day.

Throughout the day, the little guy saw the disciples of the Vientiane Sect on the deck of the flying boat, after excitedly looking at the scenery, most of them sat down to practice, trying to get better before entering the secret realm.

Her third senior brother was also sitting on the deck to practice, but one arm still wrapped around her chubby waist, lest the cubs climb up and fall without knowing the severity.

The expressionless Jiang Hai was detained on the edge of the deck, the fox cub snorted twice and saw outside, with the same speed as Wanlizhou, a middle-aged monk with a red face, sitting on a large gourd .

The gourd was moving up and down in the sea of ​​​​clouds. The monk sat on the gourd and grabbed a wine gourd to drink, very comfortable.

Seeing that this is the elder of the Vientiane Sect, this time he was appointed by the headmaster to escort the same disciple with Lin Qingya. Zhizhi had seen him before on the cloud, the day when the mountain gate opened.

In my memory, back then, above the clouds, this cultivator happily started drinking... He drank with big gulps and looked very happy.

The little guy held the flying boat and poking her head. feeling her gaze, the monk who was drinking gave her a look, saw her eyesight, looked at his flying instrument with envy, laughed and asked,