✾_69. Long Xuyu

"Yeah. Why did he come here personally." Someone whispered.

A sect headmaster, especially the current first sect of the righteous path in the cultivation realm, has a lot of things to deal with on weekdays.

How did you have time to put down the countless chores and come here?

Isn't this the job of an elder?

"Could it be that there are some rare treasures in this secret realm? Or are there any noble bloodlines that  even the headmaster of Taiyi sect should pay attention to among these disciples?" 

But whether it is a treasure or a disciple, how important is it for the headmaster of Taiyi Sect to come forward?

Lin Qingya pondered for a while, then smiled and said, "It has nothing to do with us. We just do our own thing." 

With his wind, the Vientiane Sect just stood still. Taiyi zong always has to show traces.

He was calm and rational, didn't have the impetuousness of young people. The elder on the side showed a bit of satisfaction and said with a smile, "Qingya said this very well. How is this Taiyi sect and what does it have to do with our Vientiane sect. Don't care. What kind of noble people or treasures are in the secret realm, those who are able to live in it is what matter."

In these years of disciples' trials, in fact both the Taiyi Sect and the Vientiane Sect took turns to be the first. Lin Qingya also entered this secret realm when he was still low-level disciple, he swept all the righteous disciples at that time.

Since he didn't care, he was obviously well-informed and didn't care that his status was not as good as that of the Taiyi Sect headmaster in the world of self-cultivation. His voice was suppressed during the trial.

This calmness also made the faces of the sect disciples who saw the flying boat start to land also show a calm expression.

"What the headmaster said to you before leaving the sect is what I want to say to you. Although the sects of the right way are of the same in spirit and should be in harmony, but you don't need to be wronged, it is not necessary to take care of the overall situation. Domineering and bullying others can't be allowed, but if someone steps on your head, you shouldn't let go. Behind you are me and the elders who will decide for you."

Lin Qingya turned around and said gently when the Wanli Boat fell.

Although his eyes are warm, his words are very tough.  some disciples are bright, some disciples show a bit of difficulty, and some disciples are hesitant.

It's all fall in Lin Qingya's eyes, but he didn't care.
He only ordered the flying boat to float in the air, amidst rolling hills.

Surrounded by mountains, a vast and infinite valley has been opened up.

The countless restrictions in the mountains are intertwined, and obviously well protected.

In the open hinterland, there are many mountains, wrapping all the hinterland in it. There are still shadows of pavilions and courtyards on several peaks not far away.

Zhizhi stood in the Wanli boat and saw the place surrounded by these mountains, a shimmering ray of light, giving a very different feeling, and a mountain lake in the distance reflected a slow rotating space prohibition .

She was looking around curiously, when she faintly felt that in her dantian, the Baiyu Dan furnace suddenly jumped slightly.

The flames of red gold can't wait for no reason and there is a feeling of surprise.

She subconsciously touched her belly.

"There are too many people, you don't like it?" Jiang Hai asked, bending over.

Seeing her shaking her little head, the handsome boy reached out and rubbed her belly.

"If you're uncomfortable..." Lin Qingya couldn't help turning her head when she heard this.

"No, no. It's just that Zhizhi has never seen so many, so many people." 

The little guy hurriedly shook her head in front of the  concerned eyes of the two senior brothers. so as not to cause confusion for everyone, she timidly hid Behind Jianghai, she said dumbly,