Chapter Thirty-Eight

"I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found."

- unknown

Luna's POV

My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't believe I'm here. Doing this with him. Oli. My Oli. He's shirtless, only in a pair of sweatpants that are definitely too small for him. They hug him too perfectly. And me? Oh, I've just stripped down to nothing but his hoodie and my panties. And he watched the whole time. What the actual fúck is happening?

"Better?" I ask, my voice breathless. Oli's taunting words from moments before echo in my head. That outfit is lovely, Little One, but that's not what you plan to sleep in, is it?

Oli looks like he's in pain, his eyes coasting down my front to stare at the hem of his - my? - hoodie that stops at the top of my thighs. He swallows roughly, gaze tracing the clothing as if he wishes it would disappear. "Oh, that was a mistake." He murmurs gruffly.

I tilt my head innocently, attempting to remain calm. "Why's that?"

He sucks in a deep breath that inflates his chest and my eyes drop to watch. His toned torso is completely bare to me. His gorgeous, muscly, tanned torso. His head drops back and now his neck is completely exposed to me. "I want to touch you, Luna baby."

Despite the way my heart races at his words, I can only grin. Because this is Oli. I would be overwhelmed by these words coming from anyone other than him. But Oli? I trust him completely and totally with every bit of me. So, I step closer to him and push up onto my tiptoes so that I can kiss his neck.

A soft peck first. Just at his pulse point. Then another on his Adam's apple. Another just below that. Then my tongue darts out to lick a small strip up the side of his neck. He physically shudders at that, hands falling to loosely grip my waist over the material of his hoodie. His throat bobs with a soft hum of content and I take that as my cue to continue.

I pepper kisses all over his skin, licking spots, sucking spots. When I reach his shoulder, I bite him gently and he hisses, squeezing my hips in his hands. I laugh softly, tonguing the spot for a long while to sooth it. He doesn't seem to mind that so much, a soft sigh escaping his lips.

"What are you doing to me, Little One?" He asks on a whisper as I continue my trek of exploration, moving my kisses down to his collarbone.

"I'm learning," I murmur into his skin, "I want to know exactly what you like, Oli."

"You," He grumbles, "I like you. You could do anything to me, Luna, and I would still fawn over you."

My lips curl up into a grin, "I like the sound of that."

He hums lowly, hands tightening around my waist, "I'm sure you do." Then suddenly he's pulling me with him as he turns around and backs up to sit on the edge of my bed. Silently, he tugs me closer until I'm forced to hike a leg up onto one side of him, the other following suit until I'm straddling him.

I pause my advances to look up at him questioningly.

But he just tilts his head to the side, letting his eyes close. "Keep going. Love those kisses of yours."

I grin and immediately get to it. Peppering kisses all over his shoulders and up his neck. I linger on a tender spot just at the base of his neck for a little longer, nibbling gently then tonguing the area repeatedly. It's so high school of me to mark him that way and I don't know what compells me to do so.