❧•.79. The trial.

Fortunately, no more venom sprayed her.

The three-headed snake was extremely terrifying and extremely fast.

She fled towards Fengcang in panic, her mind was flustered for a while and she wished she could turn over her storage ring.

It was only now that she realized that she was pampered in the sect, even if she was fighting with other sects, she was calm and calm, never when such danger was imminent, but she didn't even know how to fight.

She fled quickly in front and the demon snake eagerly chased behind her. After a while, the demon snake suddenly paused, the one in the middle of the three heads spit something out and it spit out directly in front of Chaofeng and rolled to the ground.

Chaofeng exclaimed, and was about to flee faster, when she saw a strange spirit grass with long roots rolling on the ground.

This spirit grass was spit out from the mouth of the demon snake. It was sticky and wet, but it also had a strong spiritual energy.

Chaofeng also glanced at it, and continued to escape.

The demon snake was stunned, stopped there, looked at the spiritual grass on the ground, then looked at the red-clothed girl who was running away one after another in confusion, the wind was blowing under her feet, and she was almost invisible again.

For a moment, it lowered its head pitifully and swallowed the spirit grass back into its stomach and then silently, silently chasing after Chaofeng's shadow.

"Miss Xiaofeng, come on!" 

The fox cub watched Chaofeng being chased dangerously by the demon snake in the picture, dust flying, clenching her small fists, the fox's tail was taut, and she vigorously encouraged Chaofeng outside.

Lin Qingya was observing the situation in the secret realm with other cultivators of the right way. Seeing the little guy's eyes widened and concerned, he couldn't help laughing.

Because there is no danger in the secret realm and all of them are disciples of the righteous way, although... the righteous way sects are not completely harmonious, and there are some sects that have enmity and feuding. When they get together, there will inevitably be disputes and fights, but they are would not be extremely worrying.

He glanced at Immortal Guangling, who was folded his arms and looked at his cub humming and chirping, stretched out his hand and with a flash of aura rolled Zhizhi into his arms, and asked gently, 

"Is it better to see here? Clear?"

Immortal Emperor Guangling, who was swept away from his own cub: ...

with a smile on his face, he looked at the second disciple who actually competed with him for the cub.

What a brave man.

Sure enough, it would be better to like the third disciple who only knew how to work but didn't know how to compete for favor.

"Yes. Sister Xiaofeng..." 

The little guy glanced at Immortal Guangling subconsciously, and saw her father humming and laughing. Since he was not interested in the safety of the disciples in the secret realm, he left here and went somewhere else, so she turned to talk to Lin Qingya. 

"Is there any danger for Sister Xiaofeng?"

Sitting beside Lin Qingya was the headmaster of Tai Yizong.

He was also looking at some situations in the screen in front of him, and when he heard the soft voice, he couldn't help but look sideways.

he saw the gentle and handsome young man smiling and hugging the chubby little guy, very doting.

The child's fox ears were shaking, she was obediently nesting in her second senior brother's arms without making a fuss, and was still caring about others seriously.

An indescribable complex flashed in his eyes. The headmaster Taiyizong kept his eyes on Zhizhi for a long time. Lin Qingya calmly hid the little junior sister in his arms, bowed his head, and felt the pointy ears of Mao's ears. The slight itching swept his lower jaw, comforting her and said, "There is no danger."

"That snake..."

"it saw her elixir." Lin Qingya said with a smile.

Although the monsters in the secret realm are all fierce and tyrannical, he has also entered the secret realm before, and he knows that some of the monsters in this secret realm are also very powerful.

Just like these three demon snakes, they ate Chaofeng's elixir, and found that the elixir seemed to be more beneficial than the spirit grass, so they chased Chaofeng, hoping that she would give some more... Maybe that's what it meant.

It is also willing to exchange the collected spirit grass.

However, although there is no malicious intent, it looks terrifying and fierce. The venom falls on the ground, Zrazila, and even the cultivator's protective magic weapon can corrode. It is no wonder that Chaofeng is too scared to stop.

He had seen things like this a lot, and Chaofeng was not familiar with him, so he didn't care whether it was dangerous or not, but explained a few more words to the fox cub in his arms.

When Zhizhi heard his explanation, she breathed a sigh of relief, hugged her tail in Lin Qingya's arms, and looked at Chaofeng in the picture with a pair of eyes, still very serious.

Headmaster Tai Yizong withdrew his gaze and sighed silently in his heart.

It's calm outside.

But as far as Chaofeng is concerned, the three-headed snake really chased her around without a way to escape.

After running for too long, she was so tired that she was about to grit her teeth and turn her head to fight the demon snake, but she saw a strange sound in the distance.

She saw that she had run to a mountain col, surrounded by dense forests on both sides, silent, but from the quiet dense forest in front, there was a sound that seemed to be crawling out.

When she felt that the sound was weird, Chao Feng subconsciously stopped and turned back hastily, only to see that the monster snake also stopped chasing, with three heads and six icy snake eyes staring at the front, as if facing a formidable enemy.

Just as she was breathing a sigh of relief, she saw a young monk walking out in front of her.

The monk looked at Feng with a familiar look.

There was still a smile on his face, a blood stain spread out on his face, and he was holding a blood-red flag with a blood-red skeleton in his hand. Seeing Chaofeng's eyes lit up, he hurried over and said,