❦•.81.Chaofeng's anger.

When it was time to say goodbye, no matter how bad-tempered Chaofeng was, she wouldn't beat people in public.

Or hit a girl in public.

But she was really pissed off today.

When the situation was so critical, there were still people beside her crying and begging her to save people.

Of course, Chaofeng is very willing to save people.

The one who saved was of the same door.

That Senior Brother Guan is the one who has the highest cultivation level among the students who entered the secret realm in Tai Yizong this time, and is also very good at fighting.

Su Rili also took care of Chaofeng very gently.

If it is not gentle and kind, it is impossible to walk with several other young monks from the peak of foundation establishment when everyone is fleeing, and escort the others to flee here, but he is bloody because he is too close to the blood mist. Fog pollution, there are so many terrifying and inexplicable blood lines on the body.

For such a senior brother, Chaofeng was worried, and she also wondered if there was any life-saving elixir that Danhuo Zhenren gave her that could save people.

But she didn't know anything about the means of this kind of magic cultivation and she had no clue at all. Now she was vigilant about whether to release the sword intent of Immortal Guangling to protect them again and she heard a cry like Long Xuyu, how could she bear it? .

If Senior Brother Guan is saved, it seems that Long Xuyu begged for it, then the disciples of Immortal Lord Yiyang will say "Senior Sister Xuyu saved Senior Brother Guan with great affection".

But if you can't save Senior Brother Guan... who knows what this bloodshot is? Who can guarantee to save people from the hands of the devil?

She also implicated her grandfather Dan Huo Zhenren.

It seems that Senior Brother Guan has good or bad, that is, the real Danhuo did not try his best to save people.

Chaofeng was trembling with anger.

She first threw the small sword in front of her, then a storm of sword intent shattered all the blood mist that came in and turned it into nothingness, turned her head to slapped long xuyu in the arms and cried. The face of Long Xuyu who begged her to save someone!

In a fit of rage, the girl in Tsing Yi, who was slapped to the point of being sick, almost lost her breath and fell heavily to the ground, unable to move for a while.

Looking at Long Xuyu's pale and weak face, a bright red slap print stood out, but Chaofeng didn't feel uneasy.

Fox cub... Zhizhi was right.

If there is something unpleasant, it is serious business to let out your anger.

Holding back, this group of people couldn't say anything nice about her.

Since they all think she is domineering, arrogant, and bullying others, she will bully them and show them today!

Anyway, just make herself feel better.

Thinking of this, new and old grudges, the unhappiness that was always suffocating in my heart suddenly flooded into my heart, and he stepped forward to the phoenix, mentioned Long Xuyu, and slapped him twice!

"Chaofeng, you!" Lin Qingjing was furious and drew his sword to face Chaofeng.

However, on the side, there were other young disciples who fought side by side with Chaofeng before and who were protected by her sword intent. Kindness and revenge!"

Although Long Xuyu was the heart and soul of the Immortal Lord Yiyang of the Taiyi Sect, but for other sects, they did not know Long Xuyu such a person.

Fighting side by side with them and fighting against them is Chaofeng.

And just now, Long Xuyu rushed over without saying a word of thanks, but instead cried and begged her for help. No matter whether they could feel that something was wrong, they also felt that Lin Qingjing should not treat Chaofeng like this.

There were also two disciples of Danxia Sect who had just been with Chaofeng. They looked at Lin Qingjing angrily and said yin and yang, 

"You are so strong, and the sword in your hand is so sharp, why didn't you just fight against that demon cultivator? but are you so impatient with our Righteous Dao disciples?"