~Audience~

Friday the 29th of November, 201910:02 AM

10:02 AM

"We are here today to celebrate the amazing life that belonged to Kadie Kardashian Stan" Anthony said solemnly "She was kind, caring, loved by all, had more fans than the population, more money than most, but most importantly she was our friend, and she is gone"

"We would like to thank everyone for being here today to remember kadie. Kadie was one hell of a personality, if she was here right now she would probably tell us all to stop being so sappy over her and to move on, but when you meet someone like Kadie, it's hard to move on" chris spoke

"Chris I'm about to move you out that window in a minute" Kadie said

"It's almost like she's here with us, like you can almost hear her voice" Anthony said

"It's the grief Ant, it's the grief" Chris said sadly, patting Anthony on the shoulder

"Would you two shut up and go get the car" I said

"Kadie stop ruining it! Your ruining our funeral for you!" Anthony said

"It's my fucking funeral, and in case you haven't realised, I'm not dead. Go get the car"

"It's so sad. Why god! Why! Why not me, why Kadie, she was too younge!" Anthony yelled

"Let's get the car" Chris said with a laugh. They both left the room, laughing hysterically to themselves.

****

"Mrs Kardashian you need to go home and rest"

"I swear I'm going to sue this hospital" I muttered

"She's joking!" Sebastian yelled.

The surgery went really well. They had put small holes into my ribs to keep the excess water and air from my lungs. It took extra long because of the twins. But both me and the twins are healthy.

By ten o'clock that morning I was ready to leave. As long as I carried a Nasal cannula with me for two or so days. It's incredibly uncomfortable. It's a tube that sits on my nose pumping clean air into me to help me breath, the tubes then wrap around to my ears, connect at my neck and then lead back into the big ass oxygen tank I have to carry around.

"Please just let me stay" I begged

"Ma'am you need to go home and rest for the day, your son will be fine I promise" the doctor encouraged.

I of course wanted to stay with Daniel the second I got discharged but I wasn't allowed.

The doctors are all insisting that I need to go home and rest, and that there's not much point staying with Daniel because he's in an induced coma and isn't going to be waking up until he's more healthy.

"Kadie I promise we'll stop by later today, I swear. But you need to go home" Sebastian said as he pushed me through the hospital towards the exit "how did your conversation with Emily and the doctors go?"