❦•.85. Jealous

The headmaster of Taiyizong did not turn his head even if he noticed the sarcastic smile of Immortal Guangling.

He actually... had a lot of other things to do right now.

Just like the matter of losing the two monks of the Zhengdao sect, no matter what, he has to find out.

Whether those two demon cultivators were taken away long ago, lurking in the righteous way to find time to stumble upon the righteous monks, or were they taken away unnoticed recently.

And after these two demon cultivators seized their homes, they spent two days with Taiyi cultivator on the Wanli Boat. In those two days, did Taiyi sect disciples suffer inexplicable harm from the demon cultivators?

In addition, these two monks fell, and they fell in the secret realm, and they also involved the seizure. Taiyizong still has to go to the small sect to see how the situation is in the small sect, and to return the two fallen. corpse of the monk.

There are so many things to be busy with, and the headmaster of Taiyizong has a heavy burden in his heart, but even so, he can't help it, even if he only looks back once, he wants to see that little guy again.

The chubby little guy was held in his arms by the handsome man, surrounded by many people.

Some thanks, some compliments, and some relief... they all love this cub.

The soft little guy is still nodding seriously, a little embarrassed to face many people, but her little face is flushed.

Even if he boarded the Wanli Boat, he couldn't help but look at the child a few more times.

The Taiyi Sect great cultivator on the side is calling for his disciples to hurry up and travel thousands of miles to prepare to return to the sect for a long-term discussion.

At this time, a sick and restless beautiful girl walked over with her feet weak.

She looked very bad, as if she had been hit by a huge blow, her expression was in a trance and she was particularly uneasy and inexplicably fear, and choked out, 

"Master Teacher."

Tai Yizong looked sideways. At a glance, he saw Long Xuyu, he saw the child's face with fear and anxiety, there was still huge fear in his eyes, and she looked at himself with tears in her eyes.

Long Xuyu's spirit is extremely bad at the moment, her breath is weak and there is a huge fear in her eyes.

But thinking about her, a child who didn't leave the sect very much, encountered such terrifying malice as a demon cultivator in the secret realm, it was inevitable to feel uneasy, the headmaster of Taiyi sect asked in a harmonious voice, 

"Xuyu? Why don't you go back to the clean room? Go take a break? You don't look good, don't be afraid, it's alright."

Regarding Long Xuyu being slapped by Chaofeng, Tai Yizong did not mention a word, and did not say that he wanted to be the master for Long Xuyu.

what to do lord?

What else is there to do?

"Master, I, I'm afraid." Long Xuyu said in a low voice, with red eyes and the purple swelling scars on her cheeks.

On the side, Lin Qingjing stood there, gritted his teeth and said, 

"Shenzhen, Chaofeng, her!"

"It's just some quarrels between the brothers and sisters of the same sect, Ah Feng is justifiable. Xuyu, the injury on your face needs to be treated by the uncle himself. Okay?"

Now the matter of the magic cultivator is heavy on my mind, and this time, although the secret realm trial had to be suspended, but entering the secret realm, this time to protect each other and fight side by side is still a gain.

Compared with these, the quarrel and fight between the two girls still come to him to call the shots?

And the headmaster of Taiyizong watched everything that happened in the water mirror at the time, and he knew that it was Long Xuyu who provoked Chaofeng first.

Isn't it a matter of course for those who flirt first to be beaten?

What he said at the moment made Long Xuyu stunned for a moment, and saw the teacher's uncle's gaze fell gently on her face.

The bruises and bruises on her face were in his eyes. Although it was gentle, it made Long Xuyu at a loss.

Chaofeng shines brightly in the trial, as if... the teachers' attitude toward her has become more protective.

Long Xuyu faintly felt that she seemed to be no longer important in the hearts of the elders.

"I'm not, uncle, I'm not complaining about Ah Feng. I'm just..."

"Okay."