Chapter 88: Good Ol' Booty

Entering the room and took a moment to look at his surroundings, Evan couldn't help but admired the design.

The room was quite big, measuring about 50 x 50 ft. As Vanoss walked in, his nostrils instantly picked up the smell of a mixture of two very distinct smells: Inside of a sports car, and Woman Shampoo.

The room was lit by a few glowing small, unshaded light sources found on a ceiling, the wall, and a moderately sized oak writing desk in the middle of the room. Behind the desk stood a large window with bronze handles that led to the balcony outside where you could overlook the beautiful garden that was on the ground floor.

Vanoss: Ahhh, not bad.

Glancing at the room, his bird eyes instantly drifted towards the balcony of the room, behind the desk, where a large potted with three blue flowers stood

'The Remedium Flower'

The name of the flower stood there.

And also the flower that could cure all diseases. In fact, not only it cures diseases including cancee but could also get rid of parasites or anything threatens inside the body, it also includes curing Curses, it could even possibly cured Subaru's curse in the anime Re:Zero.

Although, Vanoss didn't came here for curing anyone, he only uses it to give that lizard lady to create something to return them to Earth. But it's not just that, it was also enticed by the fact that the flower could prove useful for him in the future.

It's worth was immense.

Vanoss: Come here you!

Opening the balcony door, Vanoss quickly arrived before the potted flower. Touching one of the flowers with his hand, Evan softly muttered.

Vanoss: Even it is a flower, it looks pretty tasty.

Admiring the flowers before him, even they are flowers, he was almost tempted to just take one and eat it right off the bat, but he refrained from doing so.

He wasn't that stupid.

Because while it contains insane amount of Pure mana, eating it right away would make his body reject the foreign energy and shut down all of his vitals, heart, and his brain instantly.

That's what he learns from that lizard lady.

It is a powerful cure, but it is also a powerful poisen.

After admiring the flowers for a couple of seconds, Vanoss immediately placed the whole plant into his inventory.

Vanoss: Hmm, what's next…

Done taking care of the flower, Vanoss looked around for a moment. Soon, a smile appeared on his face.

Vanoss: I guess it's about time I start plundering.