Chapter 9: May

The month of May came, and i just woke up and i was checking my points balance, if someone saw me while smiling widely they might've think of me as a maniac.

My total account balance last week was 417,120 private points, and it increased when i won the mini competition in the swimming club and finally became their swimming instructor.

Originally i would get a salary of 3,000 private points per week, however since my performance was much better than they expected, my goddess Ayane senpai increased my salary to 4,500 private points daily.

A goddess indeed.

This last week i was able to earn an exact amount of 31,500 private points.

My total balance for the first month was 448,620 private points, however the three idiots Sato, Ninomiya and Nishikawa, who were getting weirder and weirder the more time i spend with them, forced me to throw a party since they did a good job.

Since i was a generous person, and i was also thankful to them for securing the swimming instructor work.

I gave them each one candy.

Thankfully the store i went to had a promo for it, that if i buy one then i can take one, not only i give them a prize, i was able to eat a one point candy too.

A win-win situation.

Is what i want to happen but i would need to have a bridge for connection to other classes, so we throw a mini party at my dorm and i spend 3,000 points!

3,000 points!

I felt like i become a pauper after it.

My total balance was reduced to 445,620 private points.

I wonder when will my angel Nagumo senpai summon me for my presence again. Sigh.

However when i checked my balance there was an additional 8,000 points that i didn't know where the source came from, pushing the total balance of my total balance to 453,620 private points.

It suddenly hits me, it was the first day of the month so the points for this month will be deposited to us.

"From 100,000 points to 8,000 points" i muttered, as a headache soon formed to me. Although there was a high probability of decline in points i didn't know it would be this high.

Aside from doing commissions there should be another source of getting points which almost all of my classmates are waiting for, it was this month, i wonder what would be their reaction if they learned that they would receive 8,000 points instead of 100,000 points.

"Nngh.." a groan came from under my sheets. I notice that i couldn't move any of my limbs and all of them were feeling up a soft smooth sensation.

Right, these three idiots have been using my dorm lately for get togethers.

They even had their own keycards for my dorm.

I was planning to file a complaint, but i think i was being too mean to them, its not like they were bribing me for free dinner just so they could stay in my dorm, it was out of my goodwill.

Last night chicken was really delicious, specially if you didn't have to pay anything.

"Good morning Ayanokoji-kun" Ninomiya greeted me as she rubs her eyes, she sat up eventhough she looks sleepy, she then started to lightly slap and pull her cheeks, is that how she forced herself to wake up every morning?

"Ayanokoji-kun..don't.....don't stop...push it..further.."i heard someone muttered. It was coming from under the sheets and it was the person laying on my chest all this time.