12

"Having a good IQ does not indicate that I would supposedly have a high EQ as well" she answered. " But, if you left the group that you founded. Is the group still there?" Yoongi asked. "It's there and is being led by my ex-love" she answered. "So, he took over your group?" Taehyung probed. "No, I left it and many did along with me. He is running it with whatever number of people are left" She explained.

"Why'd you guys fall apart?" Jin questioned. "Because he cheated on me. And I wanted a clean chit. A new beginning" she answered. "And how did you do that?" Namjoon asked. "I am specifically talented in the IT sector and Tele-communications and stuff. My dad is in that side of the industry. So, I started to join his business" she elaborated. "Your parents, did they know about the gang ?" Hoseok asked.

"They came to know about it later on. They weren't happy and my sister beat me up before my parents could. She did it in front of them. But, in reality she was sort of protecting me. Because if she didn't raise her hand that day, one of my parents would have to and that wouldn't end well for any of us. She did beat me up pretty bad but, well I was laughing through it all" she said reminiscing her past. "Why?" Namjoon probed. 

"I went nuts. We were almost caught by the police once and then I had to find out the mole and I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me plus I had to come up with new ideas for the business. I had to go for lawsuits and come up with plans. I had to rebuild it all. Stress, pressure, expectations, betrayal, and I was barely sixteen. " she said casually. 

"What business?" Hoseok inquired. "You won't like the answer but, drugs. " She said with a hiss caused by a paper cut by the newspaper she was crumbling up. "Drugs? You do it?" Namjoon exclaimed while the rest were shocked beyond words.

"I didn't say that I do it. I said that I traded it. Difference." she corrected. "But that's..." Namjoon trailed off. "Rebellious. That's what she meant" Yoongi completed. "She who?" Alesha asked. "Your sister" Jimin answered. "But, didn't the news come out that ghost was caught during the scandal?" Dhruv asked. 

"What are you talking about?" she asked instead with a look of question.