It's Okay

"Steven, I can't let her go. I know we were just supposed to kill that guy for Khonshu but seeing her there. What they did to her, I can't  let her go." Marc whispered as he paced up and down their apartment.

"Marc, it's okay. I don't want to let her go either." Steven replied as Marc walked over to the room they had locked you in.
They just wanted to make sure you wouldn't run away and get into even more trouble.
He opened the door and saw you sitting on the floor with your knees to your chest.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I know this must be really confusing and scary. I promise we're the good guys though. We're going to help you." He said as you looked away from him.

"It's okay, I'm used to this. I'll be quiet and won't make a noise or tell anyone." You whispered as he looked at you in confusion.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need to stay quiet or anything like that. We just want to help." He said as you looked up at him.

"You're not going to use me for things?" You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"No, never. We'll give you a place to stay, make sure you've got good and we'll make sure you never get hurt again." He said kneeling down to where you were but still far away.

"What's your name?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"Y/N." You responded softly making him smile.

"Well, I'm Marc. I have something called Dissociative Identity Disorder which means there's two other people inside this body too. Their names are Jake and Steven and they're very nice as well. They'll take care of you just as much as I will." He said as you nodded.

"May I have something to eat?" You whispered as he smiled and nodded.

"Of course, what would you like? I can order anything." He said as he stood up and held his hand out to you.
You reached out and he helped you stand up.

"M-Maybe some pizza?" You muttered as he nodded.

"I can definitely do that. You can go watch some TV and I'll order the pizza." He said leading you out to the room.
You sat on the couch and he turned the TV on for you.

--

The pizza arrived and you ate a whole pizza to yourself, you were so hungry.
Marc had actually made you laugh.
When you had finished you'd met Steven.
You felt so at ease around them and not to mention safe.
You were watching a movie with Steven and slowly rested your head on his shoulder.
He smiled and looked down to see you slowly falling asleep.
Jake took control and looked down at you and smiled.

"No one will ever, ever hurt you again. You're ours now, mi amor."