88❧ going home.

Before encountering it, Jiang Hai has silently coveted the blood pool that is said to be cherished even by the Demon Realm.

He kept it in mind and decided to hurry up and be strong.

Kill the demon cultivator and the demon clan, and take away the blood pool.

The fox cub obviously didn't know, and the third senior brother, who was touching her hair and ears very softly, began to think about the secret treasure of the devil.

She narrowed her eyes comfortably, and hummed her hairy ears closer to her brother's slender fingers.

"To scratch." The little guy Sarai said.

Guangling Xianjun was instructing Lin Qingya, "The magic cultivator has found a backer, and his courage has begun to grow." 

The magic cultivator was a little arrogant when looking for "Young Master" before, and now he dares to make trouble under the eyes of the righteous sects. really forgot that this cultivation world is guarded by the Right Path.

However, thinking that "Young Master" might just be a golden pill, but let the demon cultivator be a baby, and even said that he would be the leader of the young master in the future, Guangling Xianjun sneered again.

The young master of the Jindan period...

Lin Qingya's mouth had an embarrassing smile, hoping that Immortal Lord Guangling would not be so irritating.

"What do you mean, Master?" he asked gently.

"It's time for the righteous sects to sweep away the demons in the cultivation world." 

Although Immortal Guangling smiled unkindly, his eyes were cold as he looked at Lin Qingya who nodded slightly and said, "Only the blood of the demons is drained, This world will be truly peaceful. Let the tiger return to the mountain, and the consequences will be endless. Only by killing all these demon cultivators can we protect the people we really want to protect."

Tai Yizong's so-called "returning to the shore" and opening the door, for Yu Guangling Xianjun seemed extremely ridiculous.

At this moment, he continued to say to Lin Qingya, "Let the sect master convene all the sects and let the disciples go down the mountain to practice. ... Even a demon snake vomited blood, like what to say."

Chao Feng was captured by three headed snake demons in the secret realm. was dizzy after chased and Immortal Guangling looked at it, but had no idea.

I just thought, if my own disciple was like this, I would have to put him in the Demon Realm for a while to sharpen it.

"I wrote it down." Lin Qingya said solemnly.

"Okay, that's what you and the senior teacher have to do. Take care of your junior brother. When Zhizhi and I come back, I hope he has already formed a baby." 

The young master of the Jindan period.

Guangling Xianjun wanted to laugh again.

He moved quickly, and soon picked up his cub and separated from everyone in this secret place.

Lin Qingya returned to the sect with the people of the Vientiane Sect, and Jiang Hai still had Zhizhi's favorite flying magic weapon, the small gourd in his hand.

"Daddy and I will go home after walking around." 

Fox cub can have the opportunity to go out alone with her father and daughter. Although she is reluctant to part with brothers, she is still very excited.

Seeing the Wanli boat of the Vientiane Sect disappearing into the sky, the little guy was hugged in the sky, she couldn't help rubbing the tips of her furry ears against her father's clean chin, twisting and screaming happily, "With Daddy!"

In her simple heart, playing with Daddy is the happiest thing.

The pointed ears swept across his chin, and it was very itchy. While protecting the happy cub with his fairy spirit, Guangling Xianjun humbly agreed, 

"I also like to be with Zhizhi. Let's go together."

He finally learned how to coax the cub, and a group of red-gold flames snorted twice, trembling when he saw Immortal Guangling looking at him, the dantian hidden in the fox cub did not dare to come out Disturbing the relationship between father and daughter, he whispered, "Careful Xianjun!"

Guangling Xianjun narrowed his eyes dangerously.

"By the way, that Xiao Jin..."

"Xiao Jin won't come out. It's just me and Daddy."