90❧ a cub with a father

"But..."

"I don't need your mother's treasure. It's not like I can't support you." You have to use the things left by her mother to raise the cub, looking down on him?

Moreover, since it was left to Zhizhi, he would not touch it.

When Zhizhi grows up, those treasures will still belong to Zhizhi alone.

On the contrary, it was rare for Immortal Lord Guangling to nod slightly, thinking that the dead female cultivator was quite clever.

Not to mention revealing the treasure.

Otherwise, either the Immortal Lord Yiyang or Daoist Weihe will be cheaper.

Even... the junior sister of Immortal Lord Yiyang might be cheaper.

"Beware..." He suddenly said thoughtfully.

Looking at Shang Zhizhi's slightly reddish eyes, he suddenly thought of many clues from the past.

Whether it's the unfinished acquired fairy bone, or the fox cub holding back the fire of the Golden Crow, or the fact that she can make alchemy, it was only after Zhizhi spent a long time with him that she confided and told him about it. .

Even though she lived by his father's side, she still had to hide it and keep silent.

Now, hearing that Zhizhi's mother had left her treasures elsewhere instead of storing them in the cave, Immortal Guangling nodded in satisfaction and said, 

"It's alright, not stupid."

No wonder the cub was so hungry to eat grass .

It is because the good things are hidden elsewhere except for some grass and leaves in this cave.

That demon cultivator thought of everything for Zhizhi.

Probably the only thing she didn't expect was that the father, Xianjun Yiyang "forgot" Zhizhi and almost starved her to death.

"Daddy?" Who is stupid?

Zhizhi ignorantly pushed the immortal Guangling who was thinking.

"It's fine. I mean it's fine now."

Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows and said while rubbing Zhizhi's little head.

Thank you for meeting him.

Thinking about it this way, Zhizhi is really destined to be his daughter.

The red gold flame hid in the fox cub's dantian, humming, but did not dare to say a word.

Anyway, the fire didn't come up very much, and Immortal Guangling didn't bother to deal with it, but seeing Zhizhi's reluctance to part with Dongfu, in addition to accompanying herself, she wished that the whole fox could lie on the sarcophagus and accompany her mother.

Shrinking into a small ball, she whispered the story of her life with her father.

What "Daddy treats me so well, I ate delicious Huahua", "Senior brother is great, give Zhizhi such a big gift", "Second senior brother..."

She wished she could treat the people around her to every one of her. Tell your mother after the points.

Guangling Xianjun was not interested in these things, but he patiently sat in the cave to accompany her.

He decided to stay in this cave for a few days.

But before that, he first contacted the real headmaster.

When listening to the real master of the headmaster saying that the monks above the golden core in the sect have been ordered, and they are responsible for taking the disciples down the mountain, and they can clean up these magic cultivators well after traveling, the Guangling Immortal Monarch nodded slightly.

He said to the real head teacher in the Qianli Mirror, "Zhizhi and I are outside. If we encounter a demon cultivator on the road, we will also take action." 

He simply told himself that he would not go back to the sect for the next few days.

Anyway, he was often not in the sect before he raised a cub, his whereabouts were always uncertain and he couldn't even open the telephoto lens. Now that he knew to contacted the sect, the real person was pleasantly surprised.

However, he only said nervously, "Junior brother, if you encounter a demon cultivator, you can do whatever you want. It doesn't matter if you kill the demon cultivator, but you must protect our Zhizhi. The magic cultivator's methods are sinister!"

Facing the insidious and cunning demon cultivator, the pea-sized cub was worried when he thought about it.

The fox cub was finishing talking to her mother at the moment, climbed down from the sarcophagus, and obediently gave gifts to the master teacher.

"Why did Zhizhi lose weight?" The headmaster asked in surprise.

"Tired. She is busy with work today and a little tired." Guangling Xianjun explained.

"Then Zhizhi, hurry up and rest." The head teacher said repeatedly, "Poor, how tired you are. You have to make up for it!"

He looked at Zhizhi distressedly, the little guy touched her fat belly, Shaking her ears and listening to Xiao Jin who suddenly spoke for a while, she asked in a low voice,