A/N

We are officially at the end of the book!

What a ride!This story was so hard to write only because I didn't have it in me to write.Like I said, I was writing this book just for fun, and I didn't expect it to blow up.

But overall, I am so grateful for the attention this book has received! All the love and positive comments this book has received have made me feel proud for some reason!

And I'm so glad many of you enjoyed this book!

Again, I'm sorry about the spelling and grammar. English is not my first language! I tried my best.

Also, I'm very sorry for rushing the last chapters like that💀 I'm trying to get through this book so maybe I can start a new one! Idk about that yet.

This book will not have a sequel as of now. Maybe in the future I'll change my mind, but for now, no sequel.

I do want to write a new book, though. maybe something that I am more passionate about writing about. Maybe I can actually write a book with a good plot and good writing.

!!NEW CHANGES!!

I came to hate this title and the book cover. so I decided to change them.Instead of having a title saying, "I'm back and I'm bad,"💀I wanted to make it more about what changed her life. And in this story, joining the gang "Serpents" changed her life A LOT! So I decided to change it to "Serpent's Legacy." I don't know why; I just think it sounds cool..And instead of having a girl with a motorcycle as the cover I decided to put "serpent." cuz why not.
This is what I came up with:

If you guys have better ideas, comment them down so I can maybe change them

If you guys have better ideas, comment them down so I can maybe change them. But if you guys are fine with this, then I'll leave it!

Again, guys, thank you so much for reading my book! Thank you for not giving up on this book and waiting for my dumbasses to update. Writing in here genuinely made me happy and helped me a lot with my personal life. It was all thanks to you guys! I appreciate you all, and I love you guys!Stay safe!!!

-Kduran17🤍