99❧ the pain he deserved.

"You, why are you?"

Xianjun Yiyang asked weakly with a sweet throat.
He didn't know why the man in front of him would do this.

But yes, just begging him.

He didn't mean to do anything with Immortal Guangling this time.

Even, he tried his best to be friendly, he didn't dare to say bad words.

So humble, but, just wanting to beg him to save his younger brother.

But in the eyes of Xianjun Guangling, it was wrong for him to single-heartedly plead for Daojun Weihe.

Yes, he remembered.

The person who made Weihe what he is now was originally the Immortal Lord of Guangling.

Hearing the fox cub behind him holding the chubby face "Wow!", Immortal Guangling got closer to Immortal Yiyang, without a smile in his eyes, he said softly, "This is what you deserve."

Father The woman did not know each other.

In front of Zhizhi, who had been hurt so much by Daojun Weihe, he said his pleas for Daojun Weihe, such a picture and everything in the past, Xianjun Guangling felt that this man was worthy of this sword .

Perhaps he seemed saddened by the death of his daughter.

Also sad that he lost his lovely child.

But...

no luck?

Did he miss his daughter, but still use ridiculous words like "no luck" to explain himself?

"Daddy is mighty!"

Seeing the beautiful daddy stabbed the enemy in the opposite direction, the fox cub thought that the moment she sued, daddy gave the bad guy a sword and she could immediately feel that it was all for her!

This feeling of being maintained and cherished by my father is really good.

The little guy's eyes widened, turning a blind eye to the blood that was splattered in front of her. Anyway, it wasn't the blood of the pretty dad, so she thought it didn't matter.

She hurriedly begged the third senior brother to send herself to her father.

Throwing herself into Immortal Emperor Guangling's arms, the fox's tail that she exploded was soft and fluffy again, three fat tails fluttered in the wind and wrapped around her daddy's neck, the fox cub nestled into daddy's neck happily and said in a low voice, 

" Daddy is so nice."

Immortal Guangling's icy expression, when her tail hair was slapped on his face, lowered his eyes, showing a bit of warmth.

Although... a large scarf with a fox tail was wrapped around his neck and he was sweating hot.

He slowly pulled the spirit sword away.

Immortal Infant of Immortal Lord Yiyang screamed slightly.

He fell on the ground, clutching the huge wound that burst open. At this moment, the wound that could not be healed was suppressed by the sword pressure of Immortal Guangling and he gasped for breath.

Seriously wounded.

The sword hit him again.

The immortal infant who was stabbed with a sword slumped down in his dantian, motionless.

Immortal Lord Yiyang suddenly thought of Taiyizong's warning at this time.

His teacher-in-law asked him not to come to find Immortal Guangling, because he would be given a sword if he met Immortal Guangling.

He didn't expect a word to become a prophecy.

But Xianjun Yiyang didn't understand why.

Guangling Xianjun hates Taiyi so much, just because of the previous conflict, he has to kill all their brothers and sisters, and he can't even care of the righteous path needs to join forces?

"Guangling, be merciful!" 

A large piece of blood splashed on the ground, but it didn't touch the half of Immortal Guangling's clothes at all.

A faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth and he lowered his head to stick to the fluffy fox cub, while shaking the blood on his spirit sword, he heard a call from a distance.

The headmaster of Taiyizong chased him all the way and finally caught up. When he saw everything here, he stumbled.

How could he dare to support Immortal Yiyang, who was in pain, he first stuffed an unknown amount of elixir into his mouth to protect his dantian and then he stopped in front of Immortal Yiyang with a pale face.

Looking at Immortal Guangling who raised his eyebrows, he said in a difficult tone, "Guangling, you should know that it is Weihe who is doing the evil, not Junior Brother Yiyang."