100❧ troublesome.

"Zhizhi." Headmaster Tai Yizong sighed.

Immortal Lord Yiyang, who was damaged and confused by Immortal Infant, couldn't help but look up at the child who protected Guangling Immortal Lord in every possible way.

The little guy is big.

But like a powerful person, she worked hard to open her small arms to protect a man who was countless times stronger than her.

In a trance, Immortal Lord Yiyang even thought for a moment that the child with three big tails and red tails was his daughter.

If his daughter is still alive, right now, when she sees her father being hurt, she will be as angry and annoyed as this child, standing in front of him hard for him.

No one is allowed to slander him.

No one is allowed to hurt him.

He don't know why, probably because the injury was heavy and the foundation was shaken, Immortal Lord Yiyang felt that he was extremely weak at this moment.

Guangling Xianjun smiled lightly, watching his majestic cub bullying others.

The spirit sword in his hand circulated and he lifted it slightly, signaling the Taiyi Sect headmaster.

Headmaster Tai Yizong paused, sighed again and handed a storage ring to Jiang Hai, who stepped forward quickly, and said with a complicated look, "It's true that we shouldn't come here rashly. This is our apology. Guangling, I eagerly said something I shouldn't have, it's my fault, please forgive me."

He looked at Jiang Hai again.

Seeing that this young man's aura has reached the middle Nascent Soul and thinking about Si Xin, the first disciple of Immortal Yiyang, is only in the middle Nascent Soul and he is full of tiredness for a while.

Disciple, disciple is not as good as Guangling Xianjun's teaching, he is inevitably disappointed.

"If you come to bully my father again, kidnap my father full of benevolence, righteousness, and morality, I will stab you." The fox cub threatened with raised eyebrows.

Guangling Xianjun did not speak, Jiang Hai had already said, "Little Junior Sister is right."

He raised his eyes, looked at the headmaster of Taiyi Zong who was close at hand, and said slowly, "If Master is soft-hearted, there is still me." 

He is not as soft-hearted as Immortal Guangling who can still spare Immortal Yiyang's life. .

Even if he is not the opponent of Immortal Lord Yiyang now, it seems like he is talking big now, but in the future, he may be able to kill everyone who wants to hurt this family. 

The handsome gray-clothed boy continued to say expressionlessly, 

"You don't have to look for me again. As for Daojun Weihe, Mingren doesn't speak secretly and I will kill him in the future."

He said that killing Immortal Lord Yiyang is boast. But beheading a Weihe Daojun is not a joke. The headmaster of Taiyizong felt this threat and was speechless for a while.

"Weihe..."

"He's not leaving yet?" 

Jiang Hai lowered his eyes, too lazy to listen to the so-called explanation and motioned him to look at the weak Immortal Lord Yiyang.

The headmaster of Taiyizong sighed, how could he care about these kindnesses and grievances, he cursed Daojun Weihe to death in his heart, but he could only say to Immortal Guangling with a complicated expression, "Guangling, don't make any concessions... It's something people regret."

Zhizhi was kept in the dark now and applauded when Xianjun Yiyang was injured.

But the paper can't wrap the fire.

If one day, Zhizhi knew that her father was not Immortal Emperor Guangling, but someone she used to be hostile to, would she be able to bear it in her heart?

Those who are hurt are also Zhizhi.

But when he said this, Xianjun Guangling couldn't help laughing.

This handsome man smiled so much that he pressed the fox cub on his face, blocking his laughter and he didn't even care about the tail hair on his face.

"You're so self-righteous. You think I'd be afraid?" 

Stupid, what if his cub knew the truth? This cub will definitely not want something like Yiyang Xianjun.

Who is this old thing threatening?

Can't stand it?

This cub of his family looks affectionate and soft, but in fact she has small ideas.

The reason why he didn't want to let the world know whose child Zhizhi was was just to annoy those idiots who might come to the door with self righteous name "I'm your father".

right.

He was talking about Immortal Lord Yiyang.

It will upset his ZhiZhi.

"Go away. Really... I thought you were a smart person, but I didn't expect you to be an idiot. Get out now. It's really ugly and ridiculous."