..105..watching the fun

Since the flying swords had been passed down before, the master teacher really brought the disciples over.

Guangling Xianjun would not go.

But this time, he actually took the initiative to hold Zhizhi and said that he was going to Taiyizong too.

Although the real head teacher was very happy, he couldn't help but glance at Immortal Guangling in doubt.

This junior brother has a cold temperament, the most indifferent and ruthless person, not to mention watching the fun.

Even willing to go to Taiyizong to see the liveliness of Yiyang Xianjun's lineage, this is simply like the sun is coming out of the west.

However, although he was doubtful in his heart, the headmaster couldn't care about it.

He was talking to the rare and bright-eyed, happy fox cub with hairy ears shaking gossip, because she was going to watch the fun and lively from the line of Xianjun Yiyang that he hated, and whispered, 

"Don't be afraid, Zhizhi. When you arrive at Taiyi Sect, you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you want. And that Long Xuyu, Lin Qingjing..." 

The headmaster holds revenge for the same time.

It is an old enemy to teach Taiyizong, and now he still has to remember the juniors of Taiyizong.

Teaching real people, busy!

"Uncle, don't worry, Zhizhi understands. The same goes for Uncle. Whatever you want to say, Zhizhi supports you!" Fox cub squeezed her little fat claws and encouraged her uncle in charge.

After they finished talking in a low voice, Guangling Xianjun held the cub in his arms.

Behind them, they have turned into three people, but they are still majestic and strong. don't know if it is due to eating the blood of the devil. Under the fur are fine scales, which are very invulnerable. black dog.

Beside the black dog, Lin Qingya was going to sit in the sect, but the headmaster said anything, he must go to Taiyi sect.

Disciple Xuan went.

Naturally, it is necessary to bring all the beloved disciples with him.

"Jiang Hai doesn't have to worry. With your uncle and your master here, let's see who dares to chatter." The real head teacher said to Jiang Hai.

Jiang Hai was so arrogant that he dared to go to Taiyizong even though Daojun Weihe was dying.

But the real master is not afraid.

He was accompanied by Immortal Lord Guangling, and his backing was tough, and his words became more confident.

After summoning the disciples of the other elders to meet the world together, he raised the boat of ten thousand miles, lavishly ostentatious and went to Taiyizong in a mighty manner.

Zhizhi has never been to other sects, even if she has seen the Hehuan Sect and Danxia Sect before, they are all mirrored by the telephoto mirror.

When she arrived at Taiyi Sect this time, she was lying on her father's arms, probed her head curiously for a while, and then whispered, "It's not as good as our Vientiane Sect."

This is really partial.

After all, Taiyizong is the leader of the right way. After so many years of operation, the weather is magnificent.

But the fox cub is eccentric and she just feels that the Taiyi sect is nowhere near as good as the Wanxiang sect.

When the headmaster heard this, he couldn't help showing a smug smile on his face.

This smile did not dissipate even when he saw the headmaster of Taiyi Sect who came to greet him.

The headmaster of Taiyizong has a calm temperament, no matter what he thinks, he is always tolerant and generous, and he has a much better reputation than the real headmaster in the right way.

Even if the Vientiane Sect made it clear that he was gloating at the misfortune and came to watch the excitement, his face still had a gentle smile and no dissatisfaction could be seen.

It's just that this smile froze for a moment when he saw the other people on Wanlizhou, when his eyes fell on the fox cub holding her fat tail staring at him.

After a long time, the headmaster of Taiyizong said with some kindness, "Fellow Daoists have visited Taiyizong, and Taiyizong is flourishing. Why don't you..."