𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

THE NEWS SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE.

It was only meant for the participation of KING to be out in the open, but somehow the proposal was leaked as well, and that seemed to be the talk within the limited hours Kenzo had to get ready.

Of course he was anxious, scared even, but whenever he thought back to Koga's failed performance, that seemed to give him the energy and confidence he needed for tonight. He had also avoided any close friends, trying to stay solitary for the time being. Not only he wanted them to stay as calm as possible, but he needed to focus on his upcoming performance.

But, it's hard to do so when you know so many people. He had managed to avoid the majority of the third-years, whom were angrily talking with each other, gossiping first-years, and of course panicking second-years.

Kenzo had managed to get through the crowded hallways and make his way to the club rooms without really being seen. Alright, sighing, he checked each door label. I need to find the Handicraft club... ah, here we go.

Humming, he opened the door to the club room and walked inside, praying that nobody was there. As far as he knew there were only two people participating in the Handicraft club, and neither come at this time...

"Eh?! Whaddya think yer doing?"

Groaning, Kenzo shook his head and faced the other person. He seemed to be hidden behind a table, and when he looked up he had pins sticking out of his mouth, a small toy in his hands.

Mika Kagehira stared at him with a disgruntled face. "We're not accepting visitors right now."

"We?"

"Kagehira!" A loud, elegant voice reverberated through the room, and Shu Itsuki walked out from behind a fabric shelf. "What have I told you about talking?"

The heterochromatic second-year whined, his previous composure gone. "Teach, there's somebody here..."

Shu turned his dissaproving lilac eyes to Kenzo before blinking in shock. "Kenz- ahem, Shintani?"

"Whoa, Shintani-senpai?"

The leader of Valkyrie recovered, soon bursting into a lecture as he rushed over and grabbed Kenzo's arm. "What on earth were you thinking about performing tonight?!"

The dual-haired male blanched. "I- uh well-"

"You just cannot have two performances in a row! Especially since you have no other outfit option, you're left with your drab white costume once again!"

"Wait, drab?" Suddenly getting defensive, Kenzo retaliated. "But you were the one who helped with the design!"

Shu scoffed, dragging him to his pedestal and making him stand on it. "Exactly. So I can tell that it's outdated." He took out his measuring tape and surveyed Kenzo, muttering to himself. Mika dropped his toy and walked over to the two, curious.

The other third-year sighed. "Really, Shu, I don't have time for this-"

"Non!" He pressed a finger over Kenzo's lips, shooting him a deadly glare. "Be quiet as I work."

He rolled his eyes. "I just came here for Yuichi's oufit."

Shu's measuring tape snapped back into the holder, his lilac eyes narrowing into slits. "And why is that?" He asked, his voice low.

"I uh— I just decided that the performance I'm gonna do won't exactly fit with white... I figured that it would go with black."

"What's the performance yer planning?" Mika asked, rocking back and forth in his chair. Shu shot his unitmate a withering glare, silencing the second-year.