01

4 years earlier

Jungkooks pov

I cry in my bedroom holding a pillow against my stomach.
My appa walks into the room and gasps "princess? What's happened?" I cry more "why am I so fat appa?!" he looks at me sadly and sits beside me "you're not fat baby"

I look at him "I am! None of my clothes fit and.. And I'm the fattest girl in school! My belly hangs over my clothes appa! I'm fat!" I cry and hide my face in my pillow while my appa rubs my back "kook.. You're a 16 year old girl.. You're not fat,its just a bit bloated cause you're going through a difficult part of life"

I shake my head "that's not true! I'm fat and disgusting! I don't ever wanna leave this house again!! None of my clothes even fit me anymore appa!" he sighs "you're not supposed to fit them. They're supposed to fit you"

I sigh and cry more as I remember all those things people at school have said to me today.
I cover my stomach and tears stream down my face.

I'm so fat...

Jimins pov

I sigh a little listening to my appa, who is also my manager talking about my future and my life as a celebrity.
"you must stay skinny jimin. You're a boy and this is needed in our company, you cannot be fat" I nod "yes appa. I won't gain any weight" he nods "you're 18 now son.. Its time for you to become the biggest singer in the entire world!"

I smile and nod "I won't disappoint you appa"  he kisses my head "I know you won't son I know, now run along. Your friends are waiting" I giggle "you're the best appa!!" I smile and rush outside to my friends who were all waiting for me.

This is great!! I can't wait to be a huge singer!!