Reopening a closed chapter

Kunal's Pov: The flight could have been longer, naah nothing happens in my life just like how i wish.

The house was rather lit than its usual self and the croud was more than what Kunal could intake

Kunal(to a person): Pramod uncle, why is everyone gathered at our home? Do we have some kind of aarthi at home?

Unlce: Kunal, you have come late for your brother's engagement and cracking joke?

Kunal: Anand?

Uncle: Do you wanna crack all jokes here and miss the function, come lets go inside

At the house,..........

Uncle: See Mr.Chopra, you have a surprise. Your older son is here after cancelling his important meet at Dubai.

Kunal rather felt un-welcomed for his own brother's engagement but that was not his worry

Kunal: Anand! Can i have a word with you?

They both walk to the terrace without making a hustle

Anand: Bhaiya, i can explain you

Kunal: Wth is happening Anand, why are you getting engaged to someone? And where is Siddhi?

Anand: What is Siddhi supposed to do here?

Kunal: She is supposed to be with you, you love her and she loves you

Anand: What is wrong with you bhai? She doesnt love me, and what made you think that she will marry me after you left her abandoned?

Kunal: You two are supposed to be together!

Anand(laughs): I don't think she loves me like the way she did for you, i was jealous at for a moment back then. The way she cared for you, you wont even notice what she did and it didnt matter to her, she would go back and do the same again. You really know how to break a heart isnt? I should say we are the most unluckiest brothers in world, we almost had her in life but let her vanish .

Kunal: I... I wanted her to be happy , i wanted you to be happy Anand

Anand: No...No this is not on me, please dont take your assumptions to be my choices. I never asked you to leave her for me, is she a doll? She is a women with flesh and feelings, and more than all that she was your wife bhaiya!

Kunal: Last time when we went....She had a photo of you two in her room even now, she really cares for you Anand. She has all your letters, the honeymoon ticket(chuckles) she loves you Anand. You should talk to her, maybe she still..

Anand(laughs harder): Thats it? Is this why you dumped her ? You still have pictures of Richa in your album, probably in your diary too that doesnt mean you love her.

Kunal: I didnt dump her Anand

Anand: Oh, this is what we call dumping.  Bhaiya, that was probably her first visit to her brother's home after her marriage with you, she might not even remember that those silly things were still there. 

Kunal: eh.. but you loved her

Anand: Yes I did brother, but she didnt. She loved only you, you, you and everyone around us knew it , couldnt you see?  How do you expect me to marry her bhaiya? even after all these things that we had, we still have some friendship left and i dont want to spoil it. And unlike you i dont want my bride waiting for me, excuse me.

Kunal: Anand! where is Siddhi?

Anand: Why do you care bhai?

Kunal: because, she is still my wife and i dont want to lose her.