II- twenty-seven

Raven lowered the binoculars, pointing to a certain place on the ridge. Clarke stepped up, taking them from her to get a closer look. She could see the tower on top of the mountain, the one that was jamming their signals.

Clarke lowered her arms, shaking her head, "It'll be dark soon, we'll never spot the traps. We should set up camp here." Raven nodded in agreement. "Leave at first light."

Abby looked around, "we're missing three." She turned to Clarke, "Where the hell are they?"

"Bellamy!! Natalia!!" A guard shouted, walking in the direction of where they had come from, "Octavia!!"

"Clarke," Abby gritted her teeth, "We are in enemy territory and their lives are my responsibility. Not to mention that's your sister out there."

The blonde looked her mother in the eye, "They went to find a way in."

"A way in?" Abby repeated, "That's not what this mission is about."

"it is for them." Clarke snapped back, "Nat won't rest until we find them. Especially Soren and Irina." Abby turned to one of the guards behind her, "Find them. Bring them back."

He nodded, "Yes ma'am." Turning he shouted, "You two with me! Let's go!" Finn picked up his gun, "I'm going with them."

"Finn, wait." Clarke stopped him.

"We need you here." Raven blocked his way. "Why?" He asked, "So you can keep an eye on me?" Clarke stayed silent, looking down at the rifle in his hands. He scoffed, "You'd have to be able to look at me to do that." Clarke averted her eyes, proving him right.

"Finn," Raven stepped up. "What do you think I'm gonna do?!" He snapped, pushing the girl back. "Finn!" Clarke tried to reason with him only for him to shake his head and walk off, throwing his gun on the ground. "I'm going to find your goddamn sister!"

_

"According to Clarke, before the bombs, there were buildings everywhere here," Bellamy spoke, gesturing to the trees around them. "I'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker."

Nat nodded, "So we're looking for random ruins in a tree-infested forest," The redhead let out a deep breath, "Great."

Bellamy looked around, "Anything that's man-made."

"hey, Blake!" Scott, one of the guards shouted from behind them, making the three turn around with a groan. "Let's go, right now!"

"In case you've forgotten." Bellamy turned as did Octavia and Nat. "We're not under your command."

"Don't make us do this the hard way." Scott shook his head. Bellamy could feel Nat start to pull out her weapon, covering his hand with hers he slid her dagger back in her holster, squeezing her palm twice in a silent no. "Come on, scott. Fourty-seven of our friends are prisoners in this mountain."

"Fourty-nine." Nat spoke, reminding them of Soren and Irina.

"That's why were out here." Scott countered. "Wrong." Bellamy deadpanned, You're out here to find the other Ark stations.

Octavia looked to the ground, backing up and bumping into Nat. "O, what are you.." She noticed the same thing Octavia did. Hundreds of bugs were running the opposite way. "Bell.." Nat spoke up catching his attention.

He finally looked down, seeing the insects crawling running up the hill in a scramble. The guard shook his head, "What are they doing?"

"Running." Bellamy answered, pulling Natalia closer to him. 

The redhead looked out to the forest, seeing the yellow mist headed their way. "Acid fog!" She shouted, throwing her bag on the ground. "We need cover!" Bellamy yelled, "Now!"