𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the sweet sweet chaos

chapter thirty-seven, episode six
the sweet sweet chaos.

               YOU killed her.

you did a good job, bonnie.

it's your fault eden is dead!

you killed eden!

it's all your fault for Eden's death!

bonnie didn't know that she was crying on the couch, her head pressed against the pillow and her body shaking furiously until diego started whispering things to her and rubbing his hand against her cheek.

"hey, kid." he whispering when bonnie opened her eyes abruptly and alarmed quickly sitting up from the chair and her hand going to her eyes as an instant wiping them away.

she turned her head up to see that luther, vanya and klaus were looking at her worriedly along with penelope who was besides diego. "i killed her." bonnie whispering so that only penelope and diego heard.

"i ki-killed her." bonnie cried closing her eyes and dropping her head down shaking her head. diego looked over at penelope who stood up and glanced at the others.

"can you guys give us a minute? please." penelope asked the three adults who quickly stood up from their seats and went either downstairs or to another room to give them their privacy's.

"honey, who did you kill?" penelope asked sitting down besides bonnie on the couch. the red hair girl held back a sob bringing her hands back up to her face and hiding her entire face from the two adults.

diego and penelope gave each other a worried look and Penelope put a hand softly on Bonnie shoulder. the girl dropped herself to penelope who then wrapped her arms around Bonnie.

"ever since i moved in with you and i haven't used my powers i have been having flashbacks," Bonnie mumbled against Penelope's shirt, "flashbacks to when i lived with my parents. i know that i was an experiment because of the folder that peabody had in his attic but in the flashbacks stuff that happening during the training came into my mind. i guess they injected me to make me forget everything."

Diego and Penelope already knew this but hearing it again coming from the sobbings girl mouth they felt guilt run through their body.

"recently I have been having new flashbacks the ones right before i escaped. a girl who's name was eden, in all of my flashbacks her and i were very close like sister close but we weren't sisters she was there for training like me. she threw daggers like Diego," Bonnie forced a chuckle looking at Diego who smiled upside at Bonnie. "and then on my last training everything went wrong. the dagger jumped back to her when it hit my shield and then it got her, right between her chest."

"Bonnie—"

"it was all my fault. i couldnt control my own powers yet but i still killed my best friend." Bonnie whispering to them shaking her head and taking it off from Penelope's chest glancing down at her lap.

"No you didn't." Diego denied.

"you can't say that Diego. I've murdered people before i am capable of murder." Bonnie deadpanned at Diego who rolled his eyes and placed his hands on top of Bonnie's holding it inside of his.

"you're not a murder bonnie. all of those times was for protection nothing more." Bonnie tilted her head to the side and diego sighed deeply, "i don't know what those people did to you but i do know that it wasn't your fault for killing that girl. you are just a kid, not an experiment."

"yeah, mija, whatever happened to that girl was because you were being forced. those sons of bitches made you think that you did but you didn't, honey and i sure as hell know that if that girl was your best friend she wouldn't like to see you blaming yourself for something you didn't have control over of." penelope comforted her putting her own hands on top of Bonnie's and Diego's.