56.

Y/N

I was asleep on the couch due to being afraid someone was going to lock me in that room and I couldn't get out. As I was asleep on the couch I started hearing people talk around me.
I then tried to get up soon feeling my wrists stuck together. My eyes opened as I looked down seeing my wrists in cuffs. I immediately started freaking out as Sam and Bucky both looked over at me. "Shit" Bucky said before coming over to me.
"Take these cuffs off of me" I instructed calmly.

"Relax Y/N" Bucky said "James take this shit off" I said once again. "Y/N it was only to make sure you didn't do anything crazy" Sam assured as I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Bucky. "James take them off" I said through my teeth. "Wait Y/N do you know who the power Broker is?!" Sam questioned as I just looked at Bucky kind of hurt. "I told you not to tell anyone" I said. "Y/N we have to know" Bucky said.

"Let me go so I can leave" I simply stated "and go where?!" Bucky asked semi loudly. "Anywhere away from you" I said looking him in his eyes. He just looked at me and finally unlocked the cuffs as I immediately got up and grabbed my duffle bag heading for the door. "Y/N" I heard Sam say as I then felt someone grab my wrists and I instantly turned around before snatching it away.

"What?" I asked looking up at Bucky. "I trusted you and you did what you did" I expressed feeling my eyes water. "Y/N" he called out as I shook my head. "You placed hand cuffs on me while I was asleep" I brought up. "To make sure you didn't do anything" he stressed. "You told me you wasn't going to do that to me" I cried as he tried to grab my hand but I moved out the way. "Come anywhere near me again and I will kill you" I honestly said before waking out of the door.

I walked out the door going to see if I could get a hotel room anywhere at this time. I found a three star hotel and got settled in the room. I went through my bag getting my toiletry items out going to take a shower and brush my teeth. After about twenty minutes I got out and brushed my teeth once I was done with that I brushed my hair into a ponytail and went to go get dressed. Once I was fully dressed I placed a cap on my head and tied up my sneakers.

I grabbed some cash and walked out to go find some breakfast to bring back to my room to eat

I grabbed some cash and walked out to go find some breakfast to bring back to my room to eat. I walked into this one restaurant spotting Bucky out the corner of my eye at a table and I could tell he had an ear piece in his ear because I noticed although he looked down his mouth was still moving. I just went about my business getting my food just as long as he didn't come near me I was okay.

Bucky

"You look awkward as hell" Sam said as I noticed Y/N's location was heading towards a restaurant so I sat outside just to look out for her. "Shut up" I simply said about to pour some water into my glass.