Chapter 69: The Plan to Save Earth

The monitors beeped in the lair, indicating the steady heartbeats of Rockwell and Slash. Splinter kept a vigil until he went to talk to LeatherHead, who was sitting on the couch.

"They are still asleep," Leatherhead guessed.

"Do not worry, LeatherHead. They will heal in time, but they need rest," Splinter assured.

"Thank you, great Splinter, for caring for my friends," Leatherhead smiled.

That's when the others came back.

"We're back, everyone, and we brought a new pal," Mikey announced and revealed Bishop.

When Leatherhead saw him, the smile was wiped from his face.

"Kra-- Kra-- Kraang!" he roared as his eyes went solid white and he attacked.

"No, wait!" Jamie shouted.

He kept at it, even though Bishop was evading his attacks.

"I do not want to fight you, creature," Bishop replied calmly.

Then the others held him back as Mikey got in front of him.

"Leatherhead, calm down, dude! It's okay. This is Bishop. He's a good Kraang, an oolong," Mikey explained.

"Utrom. He's not like the others," Donnie strained.

Leatherhead relaxed but let out a low growl.

"I do not trust him," he said.

"Well, you got to trust him for now, LH. He's totally cool. He's gonna help us fight the Kraang," Mikey replied.

He hesitated then nodded. So they all got to work in the lab.

"All right, here's the plan. Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Jamie, and Leatherhead, you take the sub. Infiltrate and stop the Technodrome before it launches, and if it does launch, the rest of us will take it out in the Turtle Blimp," Leo explained.

"The Technodrome?" Casey asked, a little scared.

"Leonardo, what is going on here?" Splinter asked.

"You just have to trust me when I say the whole world is at stake, and only we can save it," Leo answered.

"Go, then. I will help Slash and Rockwell. If you need me, I will stay close to the cheese phone," Splinter responded.

They all nodded and went to where they needed to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Holy crap! Things are definitely getting real up in here!