Chapter 70: Inside the Technodrome

Leo, April, Casey, and Bishop waited on the Turtle Blimp over the ocean.

"All right, let's hope Raph's team can take down the 'Drome," Leo said.

"And if they cannot, we must destroy it at any cost," Bishop added.

Not long after, the Technodrome surfaced.

"Oh, no," April replied.

"That is so awesome. And terrifying!" Casey exclaimed.

"Raph, you guys have two minutes to blow that thing before we do," Leo informed.

"Back off, man. We're headed to the core now," Raph remarked.

Leatherhead, Mikey, Donnie, Raph, and Jamie snuck inside, looking for how to take the Drome down. Raph turned to see Jamie, looking nervous. He had them go to the back of the group to talk.

"I'm really nervous, Raph. I normally wouldn't be for a mission, but we're talking about the possible end of the world," Jamie whispered.

"I know, Jamie. I'm nervous too. But we still have a chance to save the earth," Raph pointed out.

She smiled in thanks before they noticed some Kraang going by.

"Heads up, guys," Jamie signaled.

But then the alarm went off and the Kraang noticed them. They took them all out in no time and they stopped the alarm.

"Finally, I can hear myself think," Raph said.

"Where to, Leatherhead?" Donnie asked.

"This way," Leatherhead answered.

They continued down the hall when Kraang blocked their path.

"This way! This way!" Mikey told them, they ran the other way, were blocked by Kraang again, then he commanded, "Aah! Okay, that way! That way!"

They did so, but the same result happened.

"Turtle, human, and alligator mutants, you will raise that which is known as forelimbs," a Kraang droid commanded.

"No retreat, no surrender," Leatherhead growled.

He charged at the Kraang, but they electrocuted him, knocking him out. The others raised their arms in surrender.

"Now, this is definitely bad," Raph stated.

"Definitely," Jamie agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Great. The others got kidnapped. What about the other team?