Chapter 71: Escaping the Kraang

Then the Kraang outside were on lookout when they noticed the Turtle Blimp coming right at them. They fled and it crashed, making a hole in the Drome. The others were wearing the turtle gliders, ready to go in.

"I told you it wouldn't be big enough to bring down the ship. Casey Jones knows explosives," Casey said.

"Wasn't the point, Casey. We just need a way in," Leo pointed out.

"Where to, Bishop?" April asked.

"This way," Bishop directed.

They soared in and landed before going on the search for the other team and how to stop the Drome.

Meanwhile, the Kraang carried Leatherhead while escorting the others to their leaders.

"Well, if it isn't the turtles, one of the humans we need, and that stupid alligator thing that shouts 'Kraang' all the time," Sub-Prime remarked.

"Welcome, Earth creatures. You are about to enjoy that which is known as the invasion of Earth," Kraang Prime said.

They laughed at them before they all felt rumbling.

"Huh?" both Kraang questioned.

"What now? Seriously?" Sub-Prime complained.

They looked at the monitors to see other ships coming, ships the Kraang knew all too well.

"The...the Triceratons?" Kraang Prime questioned in shock.

"Not the Triceratons! Not here! Not now!" Sub-Prime panicked.

On Earth, the captain of the Triceratons, Mozar, hacked the screens of every television, making himself known.

"Greetings, sub-life-forms of Earth. I am Captain Mozar of the Triceraton Empire. Let it be known, your planet is infested with Kraang an insidious alien bent on mutating Earth into their own home world. We Triceratons will eliminate these hideous aliens, freeing you of their vile plans. Unfortunately, your Earth will be annihilated as well. That is all. And, please, have a nice day," Mozar explained.

This caused a worldwide panic as the screens went staticky.

Back on the Drome, the other team was shocked about this news.

"Like that message would calm anyone down," Jamie remarked.

"Holy chalupa! It's actually happening. Double invasion," Donnie said in shock.

"Goongala!" Casey yelled.

They all looked to see the other team there to free them. Bishop then tackled Sub-Prime to the ground.

"Get off my robo-back!" Sub-Prime ordered, saw who it was, then remarked, "Bishop? You filthy, swindling Kraang!"

"I am an Utrom, just as you once were, brother. Or shall I call you Sub-Sub-Prime?" Bishop stated.

"Don't call me that. You know I hate that!" Sub-Prime yelled in anger.

"Hurry, my friends, get to the hangar," Bishop urged.

"Thanks, Bishop. Let's go!" Leo said and they were off.

"Move it, guys," Donnie added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh man. Thank goodness for the rescue, but now they got to move.