Chapter 73: The Technodrome Down

Then the Triceraton mothership was fully powered up as the fighters took off back for it.

"Mikey, look," Casey said.

"They're leaving! Yes!" Mikey cheered, noticed the mothership, then said, "Uh-oh."

Then it aimed and fired at the Technodrome, destroying it and killing Kraang Prime, Kraang Sub-Prime, and other Kraang on board. It fell back in the ocean as Leo, Raph, and Jamie braced for impact as they ended up in the water.

"Did we...make it?" Leo asked.

"I think so. At least the Technodrome's down. Maybe the battle's finally over," Raph replied.

"After the possibility of the Earth being destroyed, I'm not too sure," Jamie said.

Then Leo's T-Phone went off and he picked it, hearing Mikey's voice.

"Dude! Dude! There's a ship holding some kind of energy string! It's carrying some kind of giant thingy!" Mikey yelled.

"You're not making any sense, Mikey," Leo told him.

"It looks like a weapon," Casey clarified, looked ahead, then remarked, "Ah, crud, guys, I think they're heading for Washington Square."

"I got this, chief," Mikey declared, floored it, then cheered, "Oh, yeah! Turtle spaceship power!"

But that didn't last long as they bounced off the force field.

"They have force field awesomeness!" Casey yelled.

"Mayday! Mayday! We're going down, dog!" Mikey shouted.

The ship then landed in the streets in between two buildings.

The line went dead and Leo called April via FaceTime.

"April. I need you and Leatherhead to get Splinter and the rest of the Mutanimals. Gather as many of our friends as you can. I'll text everyone a place to meet up, cool?" Leo instructed.

"What's the deal, Leo?" Raph asked.

"The deal is, we're gonna need all the help we can get," Leo answered.

"And a lot of it," Jamie agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is gonna be one heck of a battle.