Chapter 76: Desperate for Backup

They all managed to get to a rooftop, a good distance from the Triceratons.

"We got to go back for them, Sensei. We can't just leave them there," Leo said.

"And what about Mikey? What are they gonna do to him up there in that freaky ship; probe him?" Raph asked.

"First we must destroy the black-hole machine. That is the priority. If we cannot stop this weapon, the entire world is doomed," Splinter answered.

"Sensei, I think it's gonna take some time for the Triceratons to fix all the damage Slash caused," Donnie enlightened.

"We got to go after Mikey. Even if we stop the generator, we still have to get him back," Leo added.

"Go, then. Save your brother. Jamie, April, and I will stop the Triceratons and rescue our friends," Splinter instructed.

"Say what now?" Jamie asked.

"Uh, by ourselves? Uh, you're, uh, kidding, right, Sensei?" April wondered in slight panic.

"We will ally ourselves with someone even more powerful than the Mighty Mutanimals," Splinter pointed out.

"Who, Sensei?" Leo asked.

"The Shredder," Splinter answered.

The others gasped at this. Then Raph and Jamie went to the side for a minute.

"Please be safe, Jamie. The last thing I want or need is losing you," he told her.

"I will. And you won't; I'll have Splinter and April. Besides, Splinter wouldn't have us along if we weren't ready. Also, that goes the same for you," she said.

"Okay. Hopefully this all be over soon," Raph replied.

"Yeah. Now go up there, kick that Triceraton's butt, and bring Mikey back," Jamie instructed.

Raph smiled, nodded, then kissed her. They eventually parted and they all went to do their jobs.

At the time, Mozar had Mikey strapped up and they used the Psionic Extractor on him, which he actually enjoyed; the only information they got was his knowledge of pizza. When they were about to get rid of him, he told them he knew the secret bases in Dimension X, which sparked Mozar's interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, this won't blow up in our faces whatsoever. Note the sarcasm.