4

Third person pov

The Agents came back to the headquarters. They're all nervous to see what Teddy will say to them about the Romeo mission.

Lisa thinks she's done what was told on the mission and Tiffany is in the wrong. Tiffany caused a scene which was out of character for Tiffany.

Tiffany thinks that Lisa was careless and didn't pay close enough attention to her surroundings. Which she could blame herself for but she doesn't  think Lisa should have listened to her and concentrated on the mission on hand because Lisa was on the field and she was hidden away from the targets view.

Lisa thinks Tiffany is taking a page out of her book and maybe she was secretly obsessed with her but Tiffany thinks she was just doing her job and saving the mission from being a disaster.

They're all sitting at the circler table. Irene hands Teddy the plans and he nods. He doesn't seem mad. He didn't seem happy either. He has a neutral look on his face.

Teddy has been silent for quite some time. He takes a seat. Looks through the files. This makes the Agents extra nervous because they had no idea on how their boss with react.

Teddy: Right...

Before Teddy could even say a word, both Tiffany and Lisa jump up out of their seats.

Tiffany and Lisa: it was her fault... she ruined everything.

They said at the same time. They glare at each other.

Lisa: you ruined everything and made a scene... you ruined my expensive clothes and you did it to spite me.

Tiffany: you ruined everything and you were careless... you didn't even know the guy had a gun pointed at you...

They both talked over each other and Teddy slams his hands on the table making Lisa and Tiffany automatically stop talking. Teddy has heard enough and the sight of his two top agents, acting like children made him question the team work his team has.

Teddy: enough!

Teddy raises his voice a little making Lisa and Tiffany sit back down in their seats, .

Teddy: what I've been told the mission went successfully.

Lisa and Tiffany sigh in relief but it would soon change into nervousness when Teddy spoke again.

Teddy: however...

The atmosphere soon became airy once again.

Teddy: the way you two kept bickering and insulting each other isn't the way I wanted my best agents to work. For the high profile mission you guys have to act professional and that means no taking shots at each other through the ear pieces and one upping each other in anything.

Tiffany and Lisa were about to open their mouths again but Teddy raises his hand, stopping them in their tracks.

Teddy: no. Don't speak. For once can you to be quite and listen.

Lisa and Tiffany gulp as they listen to their boss.

Teddy: I know how hard it was for everyone to keep these two In their lanes.

The agents nod agreeing with Teddy.

Lisa hits her friend Bambam whos sitting next to her for agreeing and Tiffany glares at her friends for agreeing.

Teddy: luckily you guys finished this mission quickly so I'm booking you guys on a little week long vacation.

Everyone cheers even Lisa and Tiffany.