Important Note

King of Darkness is running on 58th chapter, obviously some author's note are included in between.

So here is an important note. Please read this.

I have decided three possible endings for this story.

Now it's upon you which ending I will write.

So please vote for your preference. It will completely depend on the readers choice at which end I will drag this story.

I know there are many haters of Seyit. For me it's a 50-50 feeling.

Now please vote for which ending you want to see.

1. Tani and Seyit

2. Tani and Sampad

3. Tani end up alone

Now I will write the ending by deciding on your votes.

The story line will be the same as planned by me from the very beginning, it won't change even a bit if you liked it or not.

But the ending will be according to my reader's wish.

So vote.

I will count the votes at the end and then I will do the rest.

And if it is a tie or readers are also confused about the ending. Then I will write the ending the way I have planned. Don't blame me later because it breaks your heart.

Because it's obvious that few people will be happy after reading the end, while others will left in remorse. I can't satisfy everyone at the same time because every opinion differs.

So I will go with the majority.

If the votes are equal, I will write the ending at my own.

Thank you.