why her?

ages:15
747 words

A/N: My hand is really sore and it hurts to move it so still bare with me 💀 this is also my longest chapter too i think sooo

THANK YOU FOR 7K READS 🫶

Why her? Why did Finney choose her? Of course Finney would choose her, she's a girl. I'm just a stupid fucking boy.

Robin was currently staring at Finney and Donna as they talked across the classroom. The teacher had let them work in partners for the assignment she had assigned today. But she didn't let Robin and Finney work together because they never got anything done, so Finney partnered up with Donna.

Finney had told Robin about the little crush he had on the girl, but that was 2 years ago. Robin would have thought Finney would be over the fucking crush by now, but he guessed wrong, because the both of them were just giggling together with red faces.

Donna looked over Finneys shoulder and made eye contact with Robin, making Robin quickly look away and onto the paper infront of him. He snuck glances at them every minute and would see the same sight everytime.

Robin and Finney were now walking home from school together like always. Robin had his head down and eyes glued to the concrete. Finney thought this was odd because usually they would be arguing in a playful manner by now, but it was silent.

"Robin is everything ok?" Finney said, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. Robin stopped aswell but kept his head down, "I'm good Finney. We have to hurry up so we can get my study thing done." and Robin kept walking, not even glancing at Finney. Finney frowned, and followed after the other boy shortly after.

They got to Robins house, and went straight to his room. Robin didn't grab any snacks which was unusual and made Finney worry more. When Finney walked into Robins room, Robin was sitting against his bed on the floor already reading over the math homework. Finney sighed and sat next to him, their sides touching.

Robin moved away from him leaving a few feet of distance between them. "Robin what the fuck is up with you dude? You've been acting shitty ever since 4th period." Finney said, feeling anger start to form in him. Robin just looked over at him, with the same amount of anger in his eyes.

"I don't fucking know Finney, Why don't you go flirt with that fucking slut some more? Go have fun with her and forget about me." Robin shouted, tears welling up in his eyes. Finney just sat there with wide eyes. "Dont call Donna a slut Robin. And i wasn't even flirting with her, we were talking about other stuff." Finney says blankly. Robin just turns his head the opposite way.

Finney crawls over to him and turns Robin by his shoulders. "Robin what is wrong with you? Please tell me." Finney says, severely worried for his best friend. "Why do you have to love Donna and not me Finney?" Robin says, tears streaming down his face. Finney just goes limp with shock. "Robin what are you talking about?" Finney asks, Flustered.

"I told you i saw you and Donna flirting and touching eachother the entire class period. You obviously love her." Robin says, casting his eyes down onto his lap. "Robin i don't love her like that. In a friend way, yeah. But in that way, no. I love someone else." Finney says, lifting his hand to run it through Robins hair. "Oh great, what's her name?" Robin says, voice horse from crying. "Robin you can be kinda dumb sometimes." Finney says, smiling.

"What do you mean?" Robin asks, Finally looking up at Finney. "Robin there is no her. It's you, it's always been you." Finney says, looking deep into Robins eyes to make sure the other boy knows he is being honest. "You're not fucking with me are you?" Robin says, letting a small smile begin to break through. "No Robin, i'm not that mean." Finney says, laughing a bit. Robin leans in and crashes into Finney, making him land on his back on the floor.

Robin wraps his arms around him and burys his face into Finneys neck. "Ow damn Robin, no need to give me whiplash." Finney says, But wraps his arms around Robin shortly after, Putting his face in his hair.

i hate this chapter but whatever

may have mistakes