Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna

Eren POV:

Ugh...what happened? Everything is so fuzzy...what am I laying on?

I open my eyes and see my face buried in Blakes chest...right. Her heat. I slowly try to get up but feel a massive weight on me. There isn't actually anything on me, I'm just way too comfortable.

Blake: "Mmmm, sleep well?"

Eren: "Yeah I did. How's your heat treating you?"

Blake: "You helped me die it down a bit so I'm very glad. I still feel like being Mommy right now. Is that okay?"

Eren: "Of course it is Blake. You know I love it."

Blake pinches me cheek lightly and giggles.

Blake: "Good boy. Anyways, we're doing that like...12-13 more times this week. You will be DRAINED. I meant it sweetie, okay?"

...now. While that may be amazing to do it that many times with the love of my life...I'm going to have to see a doctor to see how my balls are doing after that. That doesn't seem healthy at least.

Eren: "Y-Yes ma'am."

Blake: "Ma'am? Wrong title."

Heh. Of course. Let's break any form of pride I had left...hah, I didn't have much anyways.

Eren: "Yes mommy..."

Blake gives a heart warming smile and kisses my forehead. God she's wonderful.

Blake: "We'll stay like this for a little longer before going back. While you were asleep I called Light and asked him for 2 favors. First: Can we have something in here to teleport us in and out of the Throne World. He made us this little switch on the wall that when he flip it, it teleports us back into your dorm. Second: Extra use for this place later. He didn't ask questions, I think he was in a rush."

All of that sounded nice and normal until the last bit.

Eren: "Light? In a rush? That doesn't sound normal."

Blake: "Same to me. I didn't want to intrude on Gods business so I didn't ask. Anyways, snuggle time sweetie. Today is just me and you."

Heh, wouldn't want it any other way.
.
.
.
Yang POV:

You know, as happy as I am to be back in my old body, I remember gaining a bunch of new information about Eren in terms of memories, feelings and emotions.

He...he really does love me despite what I've done. I searched through his feelings and memories even back then. He still had a sliver of hope that we would stop and love him. I feel awful about all of it. I...I don't think I'll ever forgive myself. No. I know I won't.

Yang: "Hah...I'll miss Vorpal though. That is a really fun and strong semblance."

I look into the mirror in our dorm bathroom and look at my chest. No scars. Perfectly clean. That feeling of insecurity...I pray to the Gods Eren still doesn't feel that. With us fusing, he knows my thoughts of him. Despite being my brother, he's a very handsome man. Hell, if we weren't related, I'd-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly put my shirt back on and put my jacket over my shoulder and open the door.

Yang: "Hm? Oh, hey Rubes."

Ruby: "Yang! Actual Yang!"

She gives me a tight hug around the waist, giggling to herself. Yeah, last time she saw me I was Yin. Still weird to think about that.

Yang: "Heh. Feels nice to be able to control my body again. How are ya?"

Ruby: "I'm good! Have you seen Eren and Blake?"