A/N

Hey, all! I just wanted to come on here and give y'all a life update.

I apologize for the lack of posting and how my posts have gotten steadily slower and less frequent. For some reason, I just haven't been motivated to write. Working every day and having my sleep schedule screwed up probably isn't helping, but I can't really pinpoint any specific reason.

I enjoy writing and once I start I normally can't stop. And thankfully this isn't the issue, it's still very enjoyable, it's just finding the motivation. Trust me, I have plenty of time, but absolutely no motivation. I'm not really sure why this is, but it's something that's been bugging me. So, I'm going to talk to my counselor this week and see what she thinks, see if she can shed any light or give me some advice.

And this post by no means signals the start of a hiatus or the end of my writing career; I love creating too much for that. I think I'm not writing for myself anymore like I used to. I need to learn to write for fun just because it brings me joy. But I will continue to write, my updates will just be as they have been: slow.

Other than that, I move into school next week! Back at it again at school, with marching band, and equestrian team! I'll keep y'all updated if you have any interest in hearing about that kind of stuff.

As always, thank you all so so much for your patient with me. Your love and support means the world to me and reminds me why I want to be an author.

I hope to be updating soon.

With much much love,

Kai❤️