26

Maisly Ravera

Me and Amir been arguing for the past 3 days ... for something stupid... well more like I been mad at him and he didn't like it.

Now that my cycle was on it wasn't making our situation no better .. so today my brother convinced him to get out the house along with some of his friends and go drinking.

Amir drinks but he doesn't really care for it so if he does I'll be shock but who cares . I was currently sitting on my couch with neveah and Emmet watching tv while the boys were out.

Autumn and Leila was currently in school and Amirs dad wanted to pick them up and take them out today which is something he has been doing lately. He's sweet.

Amir keeps texting my phone trying to get me to talk to him but I didn't want to talk to him . "Maisley please talk to that man .. you know how clingy the two of you are and y'all haven't slept together for the past 2 nights .." Emmet says to me as I roll my eyes.

"Im only mad at him cause when I wanted to surprise him at work with breakfast some of his coworkers was telling me that the other coworker keeps flirting with him so I wanted to see myself when I got there and when I walked into his office without knowing cause he told me I never have to knock . Anyway I went in with her sitting in the chair next to him , tooooo fucking close and the fact that he wasn't even telling her he has a girlfriend is what made me even mad.." I say balling up with his hoodie on.

"Girl .. come on now.. y'all could have talked that out plus he wasn't cheating .. you know he's a stubborn person he probably was about to tell her off soon as you walked in there " neveah says.

"Yea veah but he shouldn't even let her got that close the fuck.." I mumbled as they sighed. "Come on .. we're getting you out the house today " Emmet says as I looked at him confused.

"Where are we going " I sighed standing up. " shopping so hurry I'll be in the car" Emmet say as I rolled my eyes.

HOURS LATER

3:26 am is what the clock said when my brother called my phone telling me he need help with my chaotic boyfriend.

" kylan it's fucking 3am the girls are sleep how is that going to work .." I whine wiping my eyes. " take lei into autumn's room and bring your little ass down here to the bar and get you angry ass boyfriend cause he's whining for you " he says and I giggled.

" fine I'm coming hold on" I groan getting out my bed and hanging up. I didn't bother to change I had some shorts on with his hoodie and I slipped some crocs and grabbed my keys after I laid Leila in the bed with autumn.

I got in my car pulling off tiredly not even believing I have to come out the house to get him. Soon I pulled up to the bar kylan sent me and I see the guys huddle around Amir.

I lock the car walking over towards the group tiredly as kylan seen me . " thank god . Please talk to him . He won't move cause he tells us he needs his girlfriend " he says rolling his eyes.

I squat down in front of Amir as he had his head in his hand while sitting against the wall. "Hey... baby come on and get up so- stop touching I.. I have a girlfriend and her.. she will beat your ass.. you ass of you tuck me " he slurs out being aggressive.

" Amir I am your girlfriend please look at me so we can go home and sleep .." I say rubbing my hand over his head.

" stop touching me I will call my girlfriend and she's already mad at me so if she see a random girl touching me she will be madder" he says

I sigh and turn towards kylan who has a open bottle of water in his hands which was cold. I take it and pour it over his hair making him stand up . At first he don't respond but then he shakes his head looking up at me then his eyes soften and pulls me into a hug.

" I'm sorry my love ... I couldn't stop thinking about you so I thought drinking would work and it didn't ... please stop being mad at me .." he says holding me tight.

"Come on we need to get you home and into bed now " I say as the guys helped him to my car. He sat in the passenger as I drove home  .

"I'm so sorry .. please stop being mad" he sigh as he rubbed his curly hair . " we will talk tomorrow come on" I say getting out the car 
We got to the house and I guided him to my room and sat him on the edge As he just watched me .

I walked between his legs as silence filled the room and I began un buttoning his shirt as I felt his hand rub up and down on my cold legs.

"Why would you come out the house practically naked ?" He ask . Anddd old Amir is back. I didn't say nothing cause I was still very tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Maisly please stop Ignoring me or I'll literally give you the worst fucking punishment to where you won't even be able to function through your day. So for god sake please talk to me I would love to hear my beautiful girlfriends voice" he says and I kinda smirk a little trying not to smile and obviously he caught onto it and pulled me closer to him as I slip his shirt off finally.

He kisses my belly as I start to wipe his face with a cold rag cause drinking makes you hot and I know he's probably hot.

I push him back on the bed and I seen him smirking and biting his lip but I just did that to take his pants off cause I know he is going to have the worst hangover tomorrow.

I unbuckled his jeans as I straddled the lower part of his legs and I seen his hand creeping there way up to my ass trying to move me on his hardness

Too bad I don't have sex with intoxicated people even if it's my boyfriend not only that my period.

I smacked his hand away as he whined a little and I slipped his pants off seeing he has shorts under there. "Lay down" is all I say to him before getting off him and sliding his hoodie over my head and showing only my bra.

He slid up in bed and I took his clothes and put them in the bin and laid beside him after I cut the light off.

I felt him hesitating to hold me so I scooted back into his touch and he slowly wrapped his arms around my body.

Just cause I'm mad at my baby doesn't mean I won't take care and love my baby ..

————————————————————