𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. the family dinner

chapter thirty-eight, episode six
the family diner

"ALL right, when dad gets here, ill do the talking, okay?" five stated as they entered Tiki Lounge. bonnie tilted her head to the side as they walked further inside of the room.

"I got a few questions for him myself."

"hey, we don't wanna scare him off alright? he might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home." five said quickly dismissing what Diego added.

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president."

"Diego you can kill your goddamn boyfriend another time." penelope scoffed. Bonnie's eyes traveled down to the womens wrist, she had her other hand wrapped tightly around it and twisting it around. bonnie then locked eyes with Penelope who send her a smile and quickly put her hands behind her back.

"this is a matter of life and death, you imbecile." snapped five.

"okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. yeah?" vanya asker causing all of their heads to lift up over to vanya who walked over to one of the tables and picked something up, "here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk."

"vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?"

"you spoke without the conch shell." bonnie pointed out making five roll his eyes at his girlfriend and wrap his hand around her wrist bringing her close to him.

"maybe I should lead. we all know im a better public speaker than the rest of you." Allison jumped in the conversation snatching the conch shell off from vanyas hand.

"okay, daddy's girl."

"you literally have a daughter who's daddy's girl." luther said as he sat down on his chair.

"No I'm not." bonnie scoffed frowning her eyebrows at everyone but they all knew that she was.

"are you, jealous, number two?" Allison asked smirking at diego who gave everyone a glare and then it dropped looking over at Allison.

"hey, no more numbers. no more bullshit. we're team zero. we're all team zero." Diego said speed walking to be in front of Allison.

"uh, diego." luther smiled widely and pointed at diego, "you don't have the conch."

Diego send him a tight smile, nodded his head and then grabbed it harshly from Allison's hand and threw it over to the wall breaking it in a million pieces. "classic."

"im hungry." bonnie whined slumping herself down onto the seat, her hand still intertwined with fives. but her sitting down didn't last long since the door burst open and immediately she stood back up and dropped fives hand looking over to where the door burst open.

"he's much more smaller than i imagined." bonnie whispering to five but he wasn't listening to her. no one was really paying attention anymore, expect her vanya and penelope. Reginald Hargreeves walked all over them and then sat at the other end of the round table.

"not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose and mutter a weird girl name, conned your way into the Mexican consultation, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions, called me—"

Klaus groaned loudly sitting himself down with a drink in his hand and said, "hey, pop. how's it hanging?"

"—dad." reginald deadpanned. "any reconnaissance tells me you're not cia, not kgb, certainly not mi5, so — who are you?"

bonnie felt like she was getting in trouble for something she hasn't even done yet. she sunk down to her seat looking over penelope who cleared her throat and then looked down at her lap, her eyes eying up to diego who tilted his head to the side.