𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 → 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

50K special inspired by @Fnafsl_su !!

🖤

(Y/n) breathed. It was something that should happen naturally, and be processed through the body easily without any thought, passing sweetened air already touched by the fingers of the outside world through her lungs to pump out refreshed breaths and keep the flow of energy through her body alive.

Breathing. It sounded so easy, but at the moment, it seemed a struggle. Her chest felt tight and restricted, each wheeze cracking through her throat. It was like effort she didn't have the strength to use needed to slice through some sort of blockage deep in her neck to allow any to pass through, and therefore, she swedged to breathe.

Pain throbbed against the surface of her skin from the inside, tapping at every point possible like the seeds of a plant searching for and obtaining every speck of soil absent from otherwise to spread botanical life. (Y/n) felt weak, more drained than she'd ever felt before, unable to lay her thoughts out in a straight line from the frenzy in her brain.

Her legs felt like jelly and her arms throbbed at the joints. She could feel where her bones sat below the protective flesh and neutralising blood, like her limbs had been unloaded of anything but her bones that trembled under her weight. The feeling sent a shock of uncertainty right through them that (Y/n)'s whole body could deflate.

She gripped the edge of the sink, her bathroom dimmed purposefully so the artifical light source awaiting use in the bulbs wouldn't send her head racing any faster and pounding any harder. She felt locked in the tiny room, scared to leave and conscious to move even an inch. All she could hear in the darkness was her own shivering breaths.

Opening her eyes was one action she didn't stumble over, having them widened until they could pop. Her head throbbed more as she thought of what to do, someone outside really not deserving to see this. She tried to calm her thoughts that swirled as harshly down where her spine connected to her brain as the water now flushing out the sink, but failed.

(Y/n) grumbled, deactivating the flow of water from the faucet to wash out the sick that had trickled in there just a few minutes ago as it all seemed to have gone. She pressed her elbows to the sink until her hands could jam into her forehead, the breaths that seemed easier to produce spilling out slower to ease herself quicker.

The foul taste remained in her mouth soaked from the sick but dried from moisture, and the scent still blocked the toilet from her first explosion. (Y/n) flushed the sink out one more time, the stains of discoloured beige fading until the sink shone from its usual pristine white from the layer of water sliding down the open plug.

She composed herself, keeping her breaths at ease to lower the eruptive sensation still alight in her stomach and chest. She swilled her own mouth out a few times to clear herself of the nauseating trauma, keeping one hand to her drained stomach during the whole process. It calmed her down further, bringing the tiniest yet brightest of smiles to her face.

(Y/n) may have driven herself over the sharp edge of reality to believe she could feel so much movement through her skin to her fingertips, but she knew it was there. It rippled across her stomach like a crease of water from the bottom of the ocean, but flowing in two separate directions as if it were a wave breaking at a cliff to descend to two separate shores.

Each tingle in her stomach vibrated across its own individual pathway, like each one had already chosen its own fate. She let out a small laugh, still overwhelmed, as her fingers tapped in a rhythm down the gently swollen core of her aching body until the risen shape faded into her thighs. It was still only small, but they were there.